Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Review: By Lauren Luke My Smokey Classics Palette

Lovelies! As many of you already know, in addition to my little ol' blog, I am also on the review team for the fab WeHeartThis (scroll to the bottom of this page for a list of all my past WHT reviews). So I am SO super excited to finally be able to share with you the fact that I've been testing the By Lauren Luke My Smokey Classics palette for weeks now and I LOOOOVE it. If you have been curious about this palette, please stop by WeHeartThis (click the logo below) and check out my review (and while you're there, I'd love it if you left me a comment!).

Thank you, thank you, for taking a minute to check out my review--I honestly cannot say enough good things about this palette and I think it's an incredible value for the money. So in other words, if you've been plotting a Sephora order lately, this is definitely something to consider. :) And of course, if you already own this palette, I'd love to know what you think of it!

Disclaimer: I was given the product mentioned above by the owners of weheartthis.com for review on their website.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have this palette and I adore it, except for the blush being way too light for me. I actually use it to blend out the eyeshadow colors and as a highlighter on my cheekbones. The sparkly black is my favorite, and I just think Lauren's story is so inspiring. I love to watch her succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chickadee: I can totally see how that blush might be too light on certain people--it's light on me, but I like to use it for a very subtle, no-makeup look. And GREAT idea about using it for blending e/s and as a highlighter. I am totally stealing your idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig