Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Massive BOGO sale at Rite Aid this week!

Wow wow wow! I was so busy this week that I totally forgot to look at my weekly Rite Aid ad and just now sat down on the couch to check it out. I literally had to tell Mr. R, "Honey, I'll be RIGHT back. I have to go post about this! It's too crazy to wait until tomorrow!" In case you haven't looked at Rite Aid's ad for this week (or haven't visited Iheartriteaid.com lately) I must tell you that they're having a beauty BOGO bonanza this week, so get out your coupons and start planning!

AND REMEMBER: if you're planning on buying multiple items, be sure you print this $5 off a $25 purchase coupon before you go! But hurry because it expires 4/30.

For the week of 4/25-5/1:

(The following products are ALL BOGOFREE)

All ecoTOOLS beauty tools (yes, that means brushes!)

All Pantene products (shampoos, conditioners, styling products)

All Giovanni products (hair, skin and bath products)


All David Babaii products

All Salon Graphix products (now's the time to get that new dry shampoo!)

All Organix Shampoos and Conditioners

All Got2b products

All Finesse products (Yay! I can finally try their new line I mentioned a few days ago!)

All Pert products

Now, as if that wasn't enough, there are also these special BOGO deals:

Buy any Prestige mascara and get any Prestige Classic Kohl Eyeliner FREE

Buy any Almay foundation, get an Almay Eye & Face Makeup Remover FREE

Buy any Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick and get any Revlon Nail Enamel FREE (now's the time to try those new scented polishes!)

Buy any Eucerin Body Lotion and get a Eucerin Facial Lotion FREE

Buy any Biore Pore Strip and get a Biore Facial Wash or Moisturizer FREE

Buy any ecoTOOLS Body Wash, Cream, Lotion or Scrub and get an ecoTOOLS Bath Accessory FREE

And as if THAT wasn't enough for ya, there are also these deals going on this week:

All L'Oreal Cosmetics are 40% off (NOTE: if you want to buy the L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara, Serum or Kit, be sure to visit the VIDEO VALUES SITE and watch the L'Oreal video to get a $2 off coupon for additional savings!)

All Physicians Formula Cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF

Whew! I'm tired just thinking about all of this! Of course there are other deals going on too, but these are the biggies that deserve extra attention.

And of course remember that you must have a Wellness+ Customer Rewards Card to take advantage of these deals. If you're not a regular reader of this blog, let me tell you that I live in a test market that has had the Wellness+ Card for several months now (before it went nation-wide) and I love it. It's free to sign up and there are tons of little perks that come along with it. Click here to read all about it.

So...are you planning on making any purchases this week at Rite Aid? Have any great coupons you're going to use in combination with these sales? Tell us all about it! :)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've been really excited about these deals! I just stocked up on my L'oreal lash boosting serum; it's been working well got me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of EcoTools, have you heard of this exchange thing they're doing?

    Send in old brushes, and they give you coupons for free EcoTools brushes! Two coupons max. :D But it's a great deal.

    Here's the link: http://lookgorgeouslovegreen.com/swapyoursupplies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so tempted to come down to the states just to visit the nearest RiteAid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the command of the ever-fab R, I have been giving my RedPlum a little more attention lately...this is how I found out about the Sunday sales at R/A, and was there bright and early that morning! I snagged FOUR bottles of Pantene conditioner (BOGO), FIVE polishes (NYC Coups and 40%off L'Oreal), 2 NYC glosses(BOGO50%), 2 shadows (NYC Coup and 40%off L'Oreal), 2 EcoTools (BOGO) and some spring house decos (75% off). I couldn't believe how much I got for SUCH little $$!!
    I don't know what I would do (or what I would look like) if it wasn't for R and this amazing blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig