Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 30, 2010

Great deals at the drugstores this week

I wanted to give you a quick heads-up on some great deals I've spotted for the coming week:

Calling all CeraVe fans! I don't write about a lot of skincare products on Nouveau Cheap, but that's only because I tend to stick to a few products and rarely waiver. One of the brands I always go back to again and again (especially when my face is particularly sensitive and needs calming) is CeraVe. Their PR agency recently contacted me to give me the heads-up about CeraVe's newly revamped website (it's got lots of snazzy new features), and they are also now on Twitter. Well, talk about timing, because I just started following them on Twitter and discovered they had just tweeted about a $2 printable coupon good toward any CeraVe product. And THEN, I looked through this week's CVS ad to discover that CeraVe products are on sale for $3 off, starting this Sunday!

As any of you CeraVe fans know, their products rarely sell for less than $12 or $13 each (the bottles are huge and last a long time, so it's worth it even at that price). But if you use this coupon and make your purchase at CVS this week, you're looking at around $7 a bottle. That is one terrific deal on some quality skincare!

Also, since Mother's Day is coming up, ALL of the drugstores are running great deals on perfumes right now. Lots of BOGOs and discounts on gift sets, so if you have any favorites, keep an eye out for those deals (and don't forget to hit up those same drugstores the day after Mother's Day to see if any of those gift sets go on clearance. You might just snag a few for 50% off like I did after Christmas!).

I also want to mention that Rite Aid has some rather unusual deals this week, such as BOGOFREE Physicians Formula Bronzers (repeat: bronzers only), BOGO1/2OFF all nail polish (excludes Sally Hansen, Maybelline and Cover Girl), buy $15 worth of Sally Hansen nail products and receive a $3 Single Check Rebate (awesome!), and one more I'd like to tell you about from Rite Aid:

All L'Oreal Foundation, Powder, Blush and Concealer products (including the Studio Secrets primers!) will be $2 off this week. And you can combine this with this Red Plum coupon for $1 off any L'Oreal Cosmetic for a little bit of extra savings.

Oh, and also at Rite Aid, all EOS Lip Balms are $2.99 with a $2 Single Check Rebate, which brings it down to just 99-cents each. These balms are awesome if you haven't tried them yet (click here for my review).

That's it for now, but if you know of any other good sales/coupons/deals at the drugstores this week, leave a comment and share them with us!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love CeraVe!!! I always use their hydrating cleanser and my skin has been so dry that I've been using their moisturizing cream every night! Thanks for the heads up about this, I'm going to stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my Rite Aid was out of the Loreal Perfecting Base, BUT the manager gave me a rain check for the 40% off sale price of 7.77 (lol) and i have $3 in coupons so i will score it for $4.77 before tax. i wonder if i can also get that other $2 off? i mean a total of 2.77 would be nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. which store will have the eos lip balm deal? I say woohoo to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beautifulmonday I didn't know you could get rain checks for sales! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. which stores carry eos & where is the deal at? im in san diego too! i just found you & glad cause youre in my area :) yay! & im already looving your many posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @PCS- i didn't either! i'd read about rain checks but never had the guts to ask for one before. :D yea, that's the whole point of rain checks- to take advantage of the sale price in case they are out of product or shade you want.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the eos deal was rite aid, i believe

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! just wanted to let you know that i love your blog SOOOOOO much... that i featured it in one of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdGMRr0mYUs

    xooxox - beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  9. PCS: Yay! So glad you love CeraVe too--it's wonderful stuff, isn't it? And it's totally time to stock up with these prices. :)

    beautifulmonday: Way to go on grabbing that raincheck! You are an inspiration! I always forget about getting rainchecks, so thanks for the reminder. And please let us know how much you were able to get the primer for, when all is said and done! :)

    Stephanie: Sorry I didn't make that more clear--I will update my post. It's at Rite Aid, but remember that you have to sign up for their Single Check Rebate program (which is awesome) to get the 2 bucks back. :)

    ellenbaby: Yay for SD girls! :) The EOS deal is at Rite Aid, but remember you have to enroll in their Single Check Rebate program to get the 2 bucks back. If you aren't already enrolled, it's a great program! They send you a check at the end of each month with all of your rebates combined. Last month I think I got about 15 bucks, which comes in pretty handy. :)

    tiff: Thanks for letting everyone know that, honey! :)

    Beatriz: OMG, thank you so much for that!! I'm off to check out your video right now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many Sally Hansen products will be BOGO 1/2 off, including the Complete Salon Manicure collection, at Rite Aid and Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thedogismine: Thanks for the heads-up! I knew about the Rite Aid sale but I didn't know Wags was doing it too this week. Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ack! I commented on this post yesterday and it's gone! That's happened to another comment of mine from a while back...I'm starting to take it personal! :-)

    The L'oreal website has the opportunity for you to get up to 4 $1 off coupons if you register and then take their "Can I Help You?" quizzes. The option to print the coupon will be in the botton right corner of your customized results. It was fun to see what products that I wasn't aware of that might be good for me, AND $1 off? I'm all for it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went to Rite Aid to do the BOGO 1/2 SH products. I bought 2 polishes. I almost didn't get the discount. Corporate did not program it into that Rite Aid register, or something, I guess. Since I knew I read the newspaper ad and the store sticker correct, I fought for the discount and got it. What a pain in the rear, but sometimes you gotta do it, especially since I also had two $1 off coupons!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig