Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Attn Rite Aid shoppers: Huge 75% off beauty blow-out going on now!

Wow! I had heard some rumors about tons of beauty products currently on sale for 75% off at Rite Aid, but until yesterday I hadn't seen the deals for myself. I tried snapping pics of just about everything that I saw with a 75% off tag next to it but I know I missed some things, so bottom line: if you've got a Rite Aid in your town, go there ASAP and see what you can find!  Here is what I was able to spot!

Let's start with nail care:

ALL Borghese hand and nail treatments are 75% off! This is an amazing savings considering that the Illuminare Brightening Hand Serum retails for $20, making it just $5!! 

Select shades of Borghese nail color, 75% off (regular price: $8)

Select shades of CQ and Petites nail color, 75% off (that means the Petites are now just 50 cents!)

Tons of Sally Hansen nail color, 75% off

More Sally Hansen...

OK, I have had my eye on Soak Off for a while now. Have any of you tried this? It's a removal system for artificial nails, and you get five reusable "pods" so that you can soak each individual nail at the same time. The $9.99 price tag always scared me away from this product, but now that it's 75% off I'm seriously considering giving it a shot. If you've used Soak Off before, PLEASE leave a comment and let me know what you think of it! I'm thinking this might be a great thing to use to remove stubborn glitter polishes as well?

Various Sally Hansen hand treatments and tanning products, 75% off

Moving on to the products I spotted that are 50% off:

Various Sally Hansen hair removal kits, 50% off

Looks like Citre Shine might be getting a makeover because pretty much the entire line is now 50% off

All Vitamin shampoos and conditioners, 50% off

And finally, this should come as no surprise if you saw my post from yesterday about how got2b is repackaging all of their products: lots of got2b products are now 50% off

So, do you have a Rite Aid (or several) in your area? Do you plan on taking a trip soon and snatching up some of these goodies? As always, I would love to know what you're finding at your local Rite Aids so leave a comment and let us know!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. How to remove glitter:

    Tear 10 strips of aluminum foil, like a couple of inches.

    Tear cotton ball in half, soak in remover, press to nail.

    Wrap nail in a strip of foil so it sticks.

    Do this for one hand.

    Wait five minutes.

    Remove and be amazed.

    Repeat for other hand.

    Greatest trick ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i freaking love when companies revamp and repackage their products. because "old" stuff is placed on SUPER sale! yayayayayayay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh thanks for letting us know! I will be going there today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the 1st commenter beat me to it. It's called the foil method and it's really popular on the mua nail board. One tip I have for that is to use 100% acetone remover or at least an acetone remover since non-acetone removers take forever. I bought my 12oz bottle of 100% acetone remover for a dollar from Family Dollar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this sale already came and went at my local Rite Aid, but I'll go check it out at lunch time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use the same method as fatpinkchicken posted to removing artificial nails. I posted about it on my blog:

    http://chica-de-belleza.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-remove-artifical-nails.html

    It works pretty well, without causing much damage to your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've checked two local Rite-Aid's and both have been emptied of all the Borghese,Sally Hansen and cq nail polishes! I was able to snag a few Got2B supplies though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost cried because i live so far from these promotions. Even in dreams I will get to enjoy these great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fatpinkchicken/colormepinkenblue/Arezu: Thanks so much for the info about the foil method! I have seen some tutorials over the past few months and heard a lot of bloggers talk about it, but it's great to hear first-hand from you ladies about it! I think I'm finally going to give it a whirl and I will report back! :D

    Kellie: ME TOO! ME TOO! :) xo

    Natalie: You are so welcome, honey! And I would love to know what you end up spotting and/or buying! :D

    Elizabeth: Ooooh, I see. Did you get anything good when you saw it (the first time)? :)

    Miss Go Lightly: Drat! Well, at least you got some cute hair stuff, right? :)

    Cah_nossovicio: I am so sorry to hear that, sweetie! :( Well, if it makes you feel any better, I missed out on a lot of the shades of nail polish that were once available. By the time I got to this Rite Aid, as you can see, only the pinks and reds were left. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you, a Rite-Aid that ACUTALLY HAS SALES AND CLEARANCES. The ONE Rite-Aid that's in this area seems to have trouble remembering that they have weekly sales (they don't regularly or consistently tag them in-store and sometimes the will not ring up on the register), and I have yet to see a clearance in the beauty department that's makeup-related (hair-related, yes, but not makeup); I haven't seen one in ages, come to think of it. I think I'll go by there before the weekend to see if maybe this time they remembered to run a clearance sale ;)

    Speaking of nail polishes, Big Lots seems to have had a lot of d/ced Sally Hansen polishes flood the stores; I've picked up some limited ed. Salon colors and I've seen some 10-day wear polishes (just blanked out on the name of the line, it's SH's d/ced 10 day wear line), and they're all $1.00. At least one polish blog (I think it might be Vampy Varnish) has also mentioned this sale, so it seems to be nationwide. I've also seen some recently d/ced Borghese polishes at Big Lots marked at$2.00, so stop by there and see if those Borghese polishes from Rite-Aid didn't magically transport themselves over to Big Lots ;)
    And to close on a completely gushy and flattering note, Thanks for giving sales junkies like me a spot to ramble on about drugstore makeup and dollar stores! I honestly do not know what I would do without Nouveau Cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The trick that fatpinkchicken said (the first post), works like a CHARM. She was there with me when I took off "Mad as a Hatter" and I was getting so frustrated because it wouldn't come off, and she told me that trick and it was a MIRACLE. It was... miraculous.

    Also, she and I hit up our local Rite Aid in Koreatown in Downtown LA today and it was so sad, because barely anything was 75% off :( I did end up buying the Tresemme dry shampoo for oily/normal straight hair because that's what I have. THANKS! :D We were just really disappointed our Rite Aid didn't have the sale :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Rite Aid didn't have any clearance at all! I was so bummed! Maybe they will eventually... *stalks*

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Rite Aid in NYC didn't have the beauty blowout clearance either :( I guess it depends on the manager's discretion?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig