Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Attn: Rite Aid Shoppers...

This isn't exactly beauty-related but this news could make you *feel* a bit more beautiful so I thought I'd share this email I received directly from Rite Aid:

Beginning Thursday (today!), Friday and Saturday only, February 18-20, we're offering 20 percent off of all regularly priced over-the-counter medications – including pain, cough or cold treatments and other medicine cabinet necessities. (No minimum purchase required; while supplies last; no rainchecks.)

I guess it's time to stock up on my Theraflu and Advil! :)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. thanks for letting me know! I went in with the intention of getting ibuprofen and ended up with $60 worth of stuff. Screw Rite aid and their fantastic deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PoorCollegeStudent: LOL!!!! You are so welcome. And yeah, that happens to me just about every time I go into Rite Aid too. :) Did you go down the very dangerous 1/2 price Valentine's Day candy aisle? I went a little bananas with that. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you know that cvs is making their own makeup, idk its new to mw and looks good, its on this blog: http://www.bellasugar.com/Review-Focus-Lips-Product-Line-7460095

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG there's half price candy?!! I mean, I think I might need some batteries...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jakeline: WOW, thanks for the great scoop! I'm going to have to hit up CVS today and see if I can find anything from this line!! And of course if I review it I will totally give you credit for the find!! xo :)

    PoorCollegeStudent: Exactly!! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig