Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Target mobile coupons, new Kmart deal, Big Lots Sale and more odds 'n' ends...

This week has been ka-ray-zee for new deals, info, sales, and products! I can hardly keep up, so I wanted to condense all of this info flowing my way into one post. I hope you find some of these tidbits useful--let's get started:

Thanks to Lori at MoreWithLessToday.com for scouting these killer deals!

Did you know that you can get coupons from Target sent directly to your mobile phone? Yep! And how do you redeem them, you ask? Easy! You just show your phone to the cashier and they'll get the barcode right off your screen! How cool is that? It took me about 2 seconds to sign up and I can't wait to see what kinds of deals they offer (hopefully it will include some cosmetics and bath & body goodies--I'll keep you posted on that!).

Click here for the details.

Did you know that Kmart is offering a 20% discount on 1,500 various grocery and drugstore purchases for six months to those who are unemployed? That's a pretty neat deal if you have a Kmart in your area. All you have to do is verify your unemployment status with the appropriate paperwork to qualify.

Click here for the details.

So I hope that you all signed up for the Big Lots Buzz Club Rewards like I mentioned a few weeks ago (it's free to join!), because guess what? They have just sent out a 20% off coupon for your entire purchase and it's a one-day-only coupon good for THIS Sunday, Feb. 21st. If you missed my latest "Spotted at Big Lots" post, check it out below because A LOT of the products that were on clearance recently at CVS are popping up at Big Lots across the nation, and they're even cheaper than they were at CVS ($1.50, to be exact):

Click here for my latest Big Lots report.

Next, I wanted to let my lovely reader Jennifer, and all other Essence of Beauty (CVS's house brand) fragrance lovers know about something I just discovered yesterday. I had mentioned in my last "Drugstore Sightings" post (click here for that) that EoB now has eau de toilettes of some of their most popular fragrances.


I also mentioned that it seemed like that there was a new scent, Jasmine Ginger. Well after you all told me that this scent wasn't new, I looked for it at another CVS and found the body mist, lotion, etc. But here's the thing: while the body mist reminds me A LOT of Bath and Body Works' White Tea & Ginger scent (clean, refreshing and a bit spicy) the EDT of Esscence of Beauty Jasmine Ginger smells NOTHING like the body mist version. To my nose, it's a warmer scent and is more sultry than the body mist. I feel like the body mist is fun and playful, while the EDT is sexy and warm and more "sophisticated". Anyway, I am in LOVE with the EDT and it looks like many of you are fans of Jasmine Ginger, so I just wanted to let you know that you might want to check out the new EDT if you see it, because to me, they're two completely different fragrances.

And finally, I want to extend a HUGE apology to some of you who have emailed me over the past several months. After responding to several of your emails, I noticed that I never received replies. Of course you're not in any way obligated to reply to a response you receive from me, but I found it a bit odd that I didn't get ANY replies to several emails I sent to some of you at the end of last year. So I did some digging and it turns out that for about a 1-month period back in Nov-Dec of last year, several emails I sent out did not arrive at their destinations. I am SO sorry for this, because I would never in a million years want you to think that I was deliberately ignoring an email from you.

So all I can say at this point is this: If you sent me an email with a question, comment, etc. at the end of last year, please resend it if you did not get a response from me (and you still would like one!). If you have sent me an email in 2010 and have not yet rec'd a response, don't worry--I got it, I'm just severely back-logged on my email at the moment. But I *will* response--it just might take some time. I am so sorry for this delay, but this time of year, with new product launches, etc. is just crazy and I'm doing my best to keep up and, all the while, provide you with new content every day. I hope my lack of response to emails and comments lately hasn't hurt anyone's feelings--I apologize if it has because that was never my intention!

This morning I responded to 99% of the comments left here over the past few days, so if you asked me a question, check the comments on my recent posts for my response!

As always, thank you SO much for your continued support of this little blog and hopefully things will ease up a bit soon, and I'll catch up on *everything*! :)

Oh! One more thing: March 1st will mark my 1 year blog-a-versary and I'm going to be presenting Nouveau Cheap followers with a VERY special giveaway in honor of this occasion. I promise you won't want to miss it, but I've got to warn you right now that this giveaway will be exclusive to my followers (via Google Friend Connect) so if you're not yet following Nouveau Cheap, you might want to consider it. I really want to give back to my loyal readers, many of you who have been with me for several months now, so the only way I can think to do this is by offering this to followers-only.

Some of you have mentioned that you don't follow this blog because you're not a blogger, so I want to be clear that you do NOT need to be a blogger to join blogger and create an account. In fact, I'd say 50% or more of my followers are not bloggers themselves, and creating a blogger account is just an easy way for non-bloggers to keep track of all of their favorite blogspot blogs in one spot. It's simple to join, so if you want to create an account, just go to blogger.com for the details (and then follow Nouveau Cheap if you want to enter my blog-a-versary giveaway, coming very soon! And also, be sure to follow your other favorite blogspot blogs while you're there so you can keep track of all of us in one place!).

Whew! That's it for now. :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig