Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tons of new Black Radiance products (with pics!)

I recently received a ton of new Black Radiance goodies in the mail for review and I thought it would be fun to show you pics before I post reviews, so that you can help me decide what you'd like to see reviewed first!

If you're not familiar with Black Radiance products, they're made by Markwins (the same company that makes Wet n Wild and Tropez products) and they're made especially for African American woman and those with deeper skin tones. While my skin tone is on the fairer side of the spectrum, I still enjoy using many Black Radiance products because the quality and pigmentation are fantastic (plus, they're super inexpensive, just like Wet n Wild and Tropez!).

So let's get started with the pics (note: while a lot of these products are brand spanking new, some are not new but the SHADES are new):


From L to R: Perfect Tone Self-Adjusting Lip Gloss, Radiant Lip Gloss in Blackberry Ice, Ice Angel Refreshing Lip Gloss in Scarlett


Mineral Shimmers Shadow & Liner in Midnight Blue, Starry Eyes Shadow Stick in Deepest Plum (an Oprah Magazine Award Winner)


Fine Eye Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Fine Black, Continuous Creme Eyeliner in Classic Black, Fine Liquid Eyeliner in Fine Black


Eyeshadow Duo in Heaven/Earth, Eyeshadow Quad in Smoke Signals


And check this out (sorry for the bad pic) Complexion Perfection Shine Control Face Primer (YES!! Another affordable foundation primer!)

So let's hear it ladies, what products would you like me to review first? I'm sure there will be some of you who are so excited by these new goodies that you won't want to wait for a review before going out and making a purchase, and I completely understand! I cannot wait to dig right in and start using these!

A sample of this product was given to Nouveau Cheap for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on NouveauCheap.blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I would like to see the face primer reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see reviews for either the Perfect Tone l/g or Face Primer first. I'm always looking for a good primer, and the self-adjusting aspect of the l/g sounds interesting but I've tried other glosses with a similar concept before and they all turned fuchsia on me. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of unrelated, but I had never heard of the brand Tropez until this. I looked at their website and it seems like they have some good stuff. It says Walgreens is a carrier, but I don't think I've ever seen it there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please a review on the Perfect Tone lip gloss!! Everytime I see it at Walmart, I want to pick it up just because I know that Too Faced (and maybe some other expensive brand at Sephora) has one exactly like it. It could be the perfect dupe, but I'm also scared of wasting money on something that doesn't work... I mean, I have already a stash of lip gloss that I haven't touched in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you're so lucky you got to try these!

    Oh and I finally saw some of the new Wet n Wild at my local Kmart!! The eyeshadows look really pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always get great stuff to review, lucky you! I would love to see a review of the face primer..since I am constantly searching for a good inexpensive primer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great new products!! I can't wait to read your review of the primer as spending 32 buck for smashbox is getting kinda old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure we have Black Radiance around here. I'd vote for the shadow stick to be reviewed first, curious about Oprah's award, lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh review please!face primer and eyeshadow palette
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, school is making me fall really behind on your posts! I would like to see either the face primer, or the perfect tone lip gloss review first. It all looks really cool, though. I'm excited to see reviews for it all! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black Radiance isn't sold anywhere near me :( Sad b/c I love the packaging and the products look good. I think I want you to review the eyeliners stuff first. Always in the market for new eyeliners :D THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. In this order:
    1) Starry Eyes Shadow Stick
    2) Continuous Creme Eyeliner
    3) Ice Angel Refreshing Lip Gloss
    4) Mineral Shimmers
    5)Fine Eye Liquid Eyeliner Pen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't tried Black Radiance yet so I'm excited to see what you think about all the new goodies. I'm with everyone else, please review the primer first! I'm also curious about the Oprah Award winner Starry Eyes Shadow Stick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh! A new cheapie but goodie? Looking forward to the reviews!
    Most interested in the Shadow Stick, Cream Liner and Face Primer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, it looks like most of you really want to see the primer review! BTW, for those of you who are looking for a good drugstore primer, did you see my Hard Candy vs. Smashbox primer review from last week? Just wanted to make sure you knew about that option!

    I'll get to work on the primer review, followed by the shadow stick and all the other goodies. Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you want to see--this helps SO much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh and Heather: Tropez is awesome! That line is geared toward the Latina community and the colors of eyeshadows and nail polishes are AWESOME. My local Rite-Aid has Black Radiance, Tropez *and* Wet n Wild so I'm in heaven every time I go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like most, I want to know more about the primer. I'm also interested in your thoughts on the Perfect Tone l/g. And it would be great if you could compare the Black Radiance Continuous Creme Liner to the Wet n Wild creme Liner, which you reviewed earlier. I saw the Black Radiance liner at CVS today and saw that it was $4.99. I think I only paid $3.99 for wnw's creme liner, so I wondered about that $1 difference. Is it because the Black Radiance has more product? Is it better quality, better packaging? Inquiring minds want to know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this brand blushes, amazing pigmentation and even better than high quality. Would love you to review the primer and liners. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. I gotta go with primer first, but my GOD there's a lot of good stuff there to choose from, I'd probably love it all. Thanks for opening my eyes to another brand!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw some of these products in my local Meijer.I loved the look of the lip gloss 'Blackberry Ice' but thought it was going to be way too dark for me as I have a fairly light skin tone.Please review this-I always trust your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I stumbled upon the perfect tone l/g last week. I'm in love! It is def "my lips, but better." The shade is a very kissable sheer berry pink...not the fushia i've seen w other self-adjusting glosses.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you all for taking the time to give me your input about which BR products to review first! This helps SO much! I just posted the Perfect Tone review, so I definitely listened to what you said! :)

    Patience Pls: OMG, you were SO right! I couldn't agree more with every point you made--I JUST posted my review of this product and I swear we feel the exact same way about it. I am SO happy that it worked this well for BOTH of us! This gives me hope that it will work just as well for others. Thanks SO much for taking the time to let me know how this worked for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Would like to see the creme eyeliner reviewed first..

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig