Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Halle Berry, you're so sneaky!

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know that I loooove me some Halle by Halle Berry perfume. The day after Christmas, I took advantage of Rite Aid's post-holiday clearance blowout and scored myself a Halle by Hally Berry gift set (retail: $16.99) for just $8.50, and believe me, I've been coveting it ever since. Halle by Halle Berry smells unbelievably amazing so I try to reserve it for special occassions (going grocery shopping is a special occasion, right?).

But that beautiful, sneaky Halle Berry almost slipped one past us! Did you know they've quietly rolled out a new Halle Berry fragrance called Halle Berry Pure Orchid? Yep, and from what I can tell, it's being sold exclusively at Walmart for the time being.

From the Walmart website:

The Halle Berry Pure Orchid EDT retails for $16 (0.5 oz) and according to the Walmart website, the notes in this fragrance sound absolutely divine:

Beauty blooms within. A seductive, sensual experience awaits you with Halle Pure Orchid, the floral, woody fragrance from Halle Berry.
  • Notes: Jungle Cactus Flower, Italian Lemon, Blackberry Creme Concentre, Star Anise, Masdevallia Orchid, Giant Sequoia, Patchouli Leaf
  • Style: Exotic. Mysterious. Intensely sensual.
Blackberry cream concentrate? Lemon? Cactus Flower? Halle, you are bringing me to my knees with this one! If Pure Orchid is even half as good as the original Halle by Halle Berry, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to wait for a post-holiday clearance to snatch one up.

So what do you think about Halle Berry fragrances? Do you own the original? Are you tempted by Pure Orchid?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I own Halle too! I love it! I can't wait to get my hand on Pure Orchid. I heard was amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie: Yay!! Another Halle lover! I swear it's just the prettiest, softest fragrance ever. Let me know if/when you sniff the new one--I'd love to hear what you think of it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love Halle. I saw the Pure Orchid display Monday in Sears. It smells lovely. I'm going back for the set this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! can't wait to check this one out. i need to smell the original again. i wasn't to keen on it. what do you think about the celine dion fragrances??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not smelled the pure orchid but thanks for letting us know about it , because it's new to me..the bottle is a cutie too

    ps i just tried to click on the comments for the calgon post and it won't let me look at them or post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim: Oooh, according to the sources I've seen online, this was supposed to be a Walmart exclusive! So thank you SO much for letting me know you've seen it at Sears! That's great news--it's always better to have options! :) xo

    yummy411: Really, you didn't like the original so much? I swear I would drink it if I could. lol! You know, I haven't gotten around to trying the Celine fragrances yet. What do you think of them? Are they any good? xo

    Tiff: I'd love to know what you think if you try it--I'm thinking of making a special trip to Walmart just to see if they have a tester. lol. And that is so weird about the Calgon post! Thank you SO much for letting me know. I just double-checked the settings and it looks ok from my perspective. Can you check again and see if it works now? Thank you, honey, and I'm so sorry that happened! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first Halle fragrance I purchased after christmas during the 50% sale ...i'm very interested in trying the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and me both, CD! I would love to see a review on your blog if you get this! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig