Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 19, 2009

New BeautyTicket.com code!

BeautyTicket.com fans! My exclusive discount code has expired, but don't fret because the lovely Sarah over at Fun, Flat Broke & Fabulous has her very own code for 10% off your order (expires 7/15).

Enter this code at checkout to receive your 10% discount: FLATBROKEANDFAB

Hum...now I'm *really* tempted to get that pretty Sue Devitt taupe eyeshadow for $4.99...
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of this web site before... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ndoodles! Oh my, you are in for a real treat! I absolutely love BeautyTicket--I've found insanely good deals on high-end makeup on that site and I'm sure you will too. Bonus: They have lightning fast shipping! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig