Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another quick Marshalls Alert!


I forgot to mention in my previous post that I also spotted several 1 oz bottles of Clean "Lather" eau de toilette (retail $38) for $7.99 at Marshalls the other day! This is less than 1/4 the retail price! Now you should know that I did NOT see these in the regular fragrance section--I spotted them in the bath and body product section (I think maybe someone mistook these for bath products since the name of the scent is "Lather").

To my nose, "Lather" smells almost identical to Ivory Soap. It's probably the cleanest, soapiest fragrance you could ever wear, so if you're not a perfume person and prefer to smell like you just stepped out of the shower, this is definitely a product you'll want to consider (if you're not a fan already). I have never seen a Clean fragrance at such a low price. Ever. Even if this is not for you, you might want to pick one up as a gift for someone else.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I also saw this at TJ Maxx recently and was so excited until I realized that it did smell exactly like Ivory. Not my taste at alL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trisha! Oh, thanks for the tip that these are also at TJ Maxx! Yeah, you definitely really have to be an Ivory lover and want to smell like soap to wear this one :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig