Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Last change for a while...

I'm sorry for making two changes to my blog template in the past few weeks, but I think I finally settled on the one you're looking at now! I am loving the design and colors (thank you, Lena!) and I hope you enjoy them too. If you like (or dislike) anything specific, please comment here. I would LOVE some feedback!

Yours truly,
Recessionista
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me feedback! I'm so glad you like it :)

    BTW, I love reading about products in the UK and I am really enjoying your blog (I added it to my blog roll). Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new look is fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, thank you so much, sweetie!!! This means SO much coming from you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one a lot. Now that I am used to it, it feels like home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! Oceanwoman, I can't thank you enough for this! Honestly, that just made my day! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig