Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Update!

UPDATE: When I originally wrote this post back in April of 2009, there were rumors flying about that Jane might be closing its doors. I'm pleased to report that this is very much NOT the case, and Jane Cosmetics is still very much around and available at Rite Aid, Target, Walmart and other retail locations (just not Walgreens). So that said, here are some of my favorites from Jane:

Jane Be Pure Mineral Lip Balm
I looooove this balm because it is so buttery and smooth on the lips, and the colors are fantastic. My fave is Pink Quartz, which leaves your lips looking like you just ate fresh strawberries.

Jane Eyeshadow Duo
My fave is Brownie Points/Hazelnut, which is a fantastic neutral matte brown with a shimmery tan/peach. They look awesome layered (apply Brownie Points to the lid, then do a wash of Hazelnet over the lid and into the crease)

Jane Blushes
All of them. Seriously, you can't go wrong with any and all of them.

Jane Aguaceuticals Lipstix
Click here.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hey, thank you for the comment and the shout out! It's sad to see a good makeup line leaving =/ I'll def add you to my blogroll as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sarah! Yes, it's definitely a bummer because they had some real quality products at super affordable prices.

    Loving your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's really too bad! I was hoping it was just a Walgreens thing :( It looks like this might be the end, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey JennBee, yes, it is too bad. I think the only good thing that can come of this is that we might soon see a TON of Jane products showing up at Big Lots and dollar stores.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig