Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 23, 2009

Big Lots Alert!! Big Lots Alert!! (pics)








Just got back from Big Lots (I swear I was looking for something totally unrelated to beauty!) but you know I had to cruise the beauty aisle just in case there was something spectacular there that I'd want to report back to you.

Little did I know I would run into a goldmine! First off, I found some Physicians Formula Blush Pearls for $2.50 (hello, these are almost $14 at the drugstore!), some Nicole By OPI nail polishes for $4 (almost $10 at the drugstore!) and those super cute Revlon Limited Edition Love Struck blushes with the embossed hearts for $2 (these were $9.49 when they were still available in stores). I also spotted a ton of those Revlon Limited Edition Sweet Nothings polishes, which are DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free, for $1.50 (when these were still in stores I think they were around $5).

And if that wasn't enough, I turned the corner to the body care aisle and WHOA! They had every single Healing Garden body mist, lotion, and shower gel and they were ALL $1.30 a piece!! As you probably know, Healing Garden products are $7.49 retail. In fact, I went to CVS after I left Big Lots and I just had to take a pic of the exact same Healing Garden "Sleep Well" body mist for $7.49. Too funny!

I can't believe it but I walked out of Big Lots with just one bottle of the "Sleep Well" body mist (my favorite Healing Garden scent and I LOVE to use it as a linen spray right before bedtime).

I resisted temptation (yay for me!) but I did want to share this info in case you love any of these items. Hurry on down to your local Big Lots and see what you can find!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really need to visit my big lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do!! Go soon and please report back what you find :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love big lots and always find great bargains there! I haven't been in awhile. I want to get some makeup,fingernail polish and lotions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I haven't been to my Big Lots in a while either! Thanks for reminder--I need to stop by mine this week and see what kind of makeup goodies I can find! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig