Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 27, 2009

Update: Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo

If you read my review on Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo, then you know how much I love this product. But what came as a surprise to me was a comment from the boyfriend yesterday: "I really love that Suave shampoo in your shower. The blue one."

OK, first of all, the Recessionista's boyfriend NEVER comments on products. Even when I hold him down and beg him to tell me which lotion or perfume he likes more, I usually get a response like: "I don't know...they both smell good." Or: "I guess I like the first one more. It's not as sweet."

So when he actively approached me with this information, I was floored. He said that he likes it even more than his beloved Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Shampoo because it gets his hair cleaner and feels better than TJ's.

So if you've been thinking about picking some Suave Daily Clarifying up for yourself, just remember that you may not be the only one in your household to fall in love with it.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig