Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 26, 2009

If you want to get THE best deal on the new organic line by Jane, HURRY!



Makeup divas know that Jane Cosmetics is a brand that offers super affordable, quality products that can be found at your local drugstore. But savvy makeup divas also know that Jane makes tons of dupes of popular high end colors (example: Jane Blushing Cheeks blush in "Blushing Earth Sheer" is an extremely close match for the most popular blush in the world, NARS "Orgasm").

Jane just launched a new organic line of makeup called "Aguaceuticals" which, apparently, is so new it's not even on the Jane website yet. I've seen a handful of products pop up in counter displays around town, but I've yet to see the Aguaceuticals Lipstix make an appearance anywhere. I've been very curious about these because they contain organic jojoba and, based on the pretty shades of eyeshadow I've seen in stores, I've been eager to see what shades (dupes!) they might offer in lip color.

You can imagine my surprise today when I was walking around Walgreens and saw ALL Jane Cosmetics products on clearance (including the Aguaceuticals Blushstix, Tinted Moisturizer, and AguaMousse eyeshadow). And not just clearance, but LAST CALL clearance. As in, "We're discontinuing this line" clearance. In other words, all Jane Cosmetics are now on sale at Walgreens for between $2 and $5 a piece(!).

As of today, I was under the impression that the Aguaceuticals Lipstix had not yet been released in stores. So imagine my shock when I turned the corner to the clearance section endcap (the graveyard for all last-call beauty items) and saw the Aguaceuticals LIPSTIX, brand spanking new, already on clearance for $3.49 a tube. What the heck??? Let's cut to the chase: I snatched up a tube of "Sandpiper" (the most gorgeous shade of shimmery pinky-brownish-peach, which reminds me of an Estee Lauder lip color that I can't recall at the moment) and promptly walked to the check out line.

When I got to the check out line, I asked the cashier if she knew why all of the Jane products, including the new items, were on last-call clearance. She told me (and I'm not stating this as fact, this is just what she told me) that Walgreens, for one reason or another, were not pleased with their business arrangement with Jane, so they are dumping the entire line ASAP. The cashier said that she literally received the Aguaceuticals Lipsticks TODAY and was told to immediately put them on clearance. Wow! Wow! Wow!

So whatever the case may be, their loss is our gain! The bottom line is that ALL JANE PRODUCTS are half off (or more!) at Walgreens right now. Including everything in the new organic line, Aguaceuticals. Run, don't walk!

PS: I am loooooving this Lipstix, by the way (it's the product in the metallic green tube on the right side of the picture). It's creamy, shimmery, moisturizing and the color is going to be perfect for springtime (and it goes *perfectly* with my new highlighter!). Yay!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig