First up, thanks to several of you here and on social media for letting me know that the Clarisonic Mia 2 Polka Dot Duo is now $149 for TWO devices. As you probably know, the Mia 2 retails for $149 individually. So this is literally a BOGOFREE.UPDATE: It appears that they have removed this listing. Apologies, and congrats to those who snagged this at that price! But reader Modern Grace shared a tip that you can get a Clarisonic Mia 2 for $149 + 20% off + free shipping HERE with code LX15-Z64N-PH4V-PF66-XXD1. That brings it down to $119. JUST IN: Thanks to reader Christina for the tip that the Clarisonic Mia 2 5-Piece Kit is currently $99 on the HauteLook site HERE. You get free shipping on orders $100+, so as Christina pointed out, just add a Crown Brush or two ($2-$3 each) to your cart to hit $100!
- Thanks to reader Marcy for the tip that the Benefit Real Cheeky Palette is now $30 HERE (regularly $42). As I've mentioned in the past, this is also on sale for this price at Ulta, and the Benefit website but if you prefer to shop at Sephora, you can get it for this price there now as well.
- Marcy also gave me a tip about the Breakups to Makeup Holiday Bags HERE, which are now $15 (regularly $26). Marcy said that in real life, these bags are "huge," which is always a plus when it comes to makeup bags, right?
- The Make Up Forever Studio Case with 12 Artist Shadow is now $39 HERE (regularly $59.50). I purchased this palette last holiday season when it was on sale for the same price, and I can tell you that yes, it's bulky, and the pots are small, but a little goes a long way with these shadows and I have not hit pan on any of them in the past year. I think it's a great way to try the Artist Shadows since you get 12 shades here, in a variety of finishes (shimmer, matte, metallic, satin).
- The Foreo Luna Cleansing System with 3 Full-Sized Boscia Products is $169 HERE (regularly $199; $269 value). If you've been wanting the Foreo Luna, this is a great time to get it with those extra Boscia products.
- Lots of other new additions to the Sephora Sale Page HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: you can of course take your chances and hope that these deals are still in stock when Sephora does their annual 20% off Sale Page event starting Christmas Day (you'll be able to enter code EXTRA20 at checkout to receive 20% off everything on the sale page from 12/25 - 1/1). But if you really want one of these, you may want to order now if you're happy with the current sale price, just in case these are out of stock by the time that event starts (or if you're scared they might go out of stock before you can get them when the event starts).
Thanks again, Marcy, for the great tips, and to everyone who took the time to let me know about the Clarisonic deal!