Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 11, 2015

It's BACK! Starting Christmas Day: Extra 20% off Everything on Sephora Sale Page

image credit: @kdegn for Nouveau Cheap

Many thanks to reader @kdegn on Instagram for this one!

In case you haven't heard, once again this year, Sephora is doing their Sale on Sale! Starting Christmas Day and running through New Year's Day, you will receive an ADDITIONAL 20% off all of the items on the Sephora Sale Page (ONLINE ONLY) with code EXTRA20. And I believe you can use this code as many times as you'd like during this period (if my memory serves me correctly, that's how it was last year).

As I've said multiple times before, this is when Sephora Flash REALLY comes in handy, my friends! If you're not signed up for Sephora Flash yet, please see my post HERE for all the details. Seriously, it will pay off big time during this event if Sephora adds new items daily (which I believe they did last year).

Thanks again, @kdegn, for the awesome tip!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Exciting! I will make sure I get on their site at midnight on xmas to get first pick. They always have excellent sale items. Thanks for the heads up, G. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it Eastern Standard Time or Pacific?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in my last shipping and all u could this is....I sure hope they add some good things to the sale section 😟

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie Maran all day every day Baby! I still have leftovers from an Ole Henrikson Kit from last winter so I guess I am still on the fence about them. Not bad. Not outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how I ended up with Smashbox and Lorac lip gloss sets 2 years ago for dirt cheap. Worth waiting!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig