Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Spotted: NEW CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick and Ultra Smooth Hair Smoothing Foundation + Applicator

UPDATED on 11/20/14 with additional lipstick photos.

In addition to the brand new CoverGirl Lip Lavas, Full Lash Bloom Mascara and Smoochies Lip Balms, there are some other new CG goodies headed your way. Do you remember the new Ulta Smooth Hair Smoothing Foundation + Applicator that I showed you HERE? Well it has officially landed in stores, and there are new CoverGirl lipsticks, too!

Many thanks to reader Haley J. for this one. Haley just spotted this new CoverGirl display at her local Bed Bath & Beyond and was nice enough to share some pics with us. Take a look!

image credit Haley J. for Nouveau Cheap
CoverGirl Ultra Smooth Hair Smoothing Foundation + Applicator
and Colorlicious Lipsticks at Bed Bath & Beyond

Keep reading for info and lots of pics...


First up, the foundation:

image credit Haley J. for Nouveau Cheap
NEW CoverGirl Ultra Smooth Hair Smoothing Foundation + Applicator

If you would like more information about this new foundation + applicator, I strongly suggest taking a look at my original post HERE. But what I didn't know at the time of that post was how many shades there would be in this range. There are 12 shades here, which is a lot more than I had previously thought! Here's a closer look at the shade range:

Ivory, Classic Ivory, Creamy Natural, Buff Beige, Nude Beige, Natural Beige

image credit Haley J. for Nouveau Cheap
Medium Beige, Soft Honey, Golden Tan, Classic Tan, Tawny, Soft Sable

Next up, new lipsticks:

image credit Haley J. for Nouveau Cheap
NEW CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipticks

We all know about the Colorlicious Lipglosses that debuted last spring, but I had no idea there were Colorlicious LIPSTICKS coming out, did you? I'm guesssing that these will be taking the place of the CG Lip Perfection Lipsticks, which I believe are being discontinued (all shades are on clearance at several retailers right now). 

In this display there are nudes and pinks, but I'm assuming there will be reds and other colors in this range as well. A Google search (done at the time of this post) showed me nothing, so for now we'll have to wait and see about the other colors in this range.

Here's a closer look at the shades in this display:

image credit Haley J. for Nouveau Cheap
Smooth Nudes
230, 240

image credit Haley J. for Nouveau Cheap
Smooth Nudes
245, 255, 265

image credit Haley J. for Nouveau Cheap
Luscious Pinks
365, 390

image credit Haley J. for Nouveau Cheap
Luscious Pinks
395, 410, 415

UPDATE:

Thanks so much to reader Gabrielle for the following photos. Gabrielle spotted the full Colorlicious Lipstick range at her local Harmon this week and was nice enough to share these pics with us:

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

A closer look at the packaging:

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap
Rich Reds and Luscious Pinks

Notice in the red section that someone stuck a Maybelline Colorsenstional lipstick in the bottom of the display. I forgot to ask Gabrielle if she did this, but I was curious how similar the packaging was so I LOVE that now we can see how the two cases compare! 

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap
Smooth Nudes and Yummy Plums

Have you spotted any of these new CG products in your area yet? I finally found the Full Lash Bloom Mascara a little while back and I'm currently testing it for review--I'll let you know my thoughts about that one soon.

Thanks again, Haley and Gabrielle, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. It looks like those new lipsticks are recycling the same shade names from the original Lip Perfection line but adding Kiss and Blush at the end. I wonder if they're just the same product but in new packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering the same thing! Cannot find any info tho. For example in the old line I own Enchantress. Now in the new line there's a shade called enchantress blush. Same as with yummy in old tube new tube yummy pink. Wondering if they r same bc don't need doubles. If anyone knos please reply. Thx

      Delete
  2. For some reason I forgot the foundation was to help smooth out peach fuzz and such on the face. For a moment I actually thought it was for your hair and was extremely confused. I'll have to try it out (if any of the shades match me). Sometimes I look cakey cause of fuzz :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till this all comes to Canada, we just got the mascara so far at the end of the month. I can't wait love their makeup line so much it's great for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a review on YouTube about this foundation and after watching it I think I'll pass on trying it out. That applicator looks useless. Maybe she wasn't using it correctly, but if you watch the video you will see what I mean. The lipsticks however, look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lipstick looks great. I hope the scent isn't a kill joy! Still looking for the perfect nude! And a warm pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm wondering if i'm the only one whose doesn't have peach fuzz on their face? and I mean if you need a product to cover the hair on your face...................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are incredibly rude. Why the need to bring others down? Who cares if someone wants a product to cover hair on their face? What difference does it make to you? You are apparently blessed to not have peach fuzz, but quite a lot of other people do, and it's extremely embarrassing. The last thing people need is more negativity like this over something they don't really have much control over. Keep your negativity to yourself next time.

      Delete
  7. I didn't know that the Lip Perfection lipsticks were being discontinued. Pat McGrath chose those shades and I hope she had a hand in the Colorlicious line too. Maybe it is just being repackaged and advertised.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tbh disappointed in the new foundation b/c yes that's what we need, more things to make us worry about. now make sure you worry about the hair on your face, even if it's naturally and virtually invisible! (and yes, i do have peach fuzz all over my face. i'm not against people wanting to covering theirs up, but i am not in favor of makeup companies "innovating" new solutions by introducing new problems for them.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For example in the old line I own Enchantress. Now in the new line there's a shade called Enchantress blush. Same as with Yummy in old tube new tube Yummy Pink. Wondering if they r same bc i don't need doubles. If anyone knos if these are the same colors please let me kno . Thx

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig