NEW CoverGirl Ultra Smooth Hair Smoothing Foundation + Applicator
(retail: $16.99 on the P&G Shop website, 0.85 oz)
Product details, ingredients and more photos, after the jump...
Let me say right off the bat that I believe the price-point is a bit high (but comparable to other CoverGirl + Olay foundations), so thankfully CG goes on sale constantly at the drugstores and there are always coupons available too. So if you end up wanting to try this one, you'll never have to pay full price if you're a bit patient. But if you can't wait, this foundation is already available for purchase on the P&G Store site HERE.
Here are the details from the P&G Shop site:
SMOOTH, FLAWLESS SKIN, EVEN UP CLOSE
Smooth is sexy and always in style.
Smooth-looking skin starts with even tone and texture, and although nobody particularly likes to admit to imperfections such as redness, blemishes and even fine facial hair, everyone loves the appearance of gorgeous skin.
Formula Benefits – Tone & Texture
- Infused with Olay smoothing serum in a silky base to soften the look of skin and fine facial hair for easy lay-down
- Optical concealers camouflage, perfect for eliminating redness and covering imperfections, even fine facial hair
- Smoothing polymer holds the look in place
- Provides medium coverage for a natural look
- Uniformly glides foundation over flaws and smoothes down fine facial hair
- Can be used for areas of the face with fine facial hair or all over for a smooth look
- Unlike a sponge, the applicator won’t soak up foundation – it easily comes off and smoothes right onto the skin – plus, you end up using less product
- Cleans easily with soap and water
Directions: Step 1 Squeeze small drop of foundation directly onto applicator; Step 2 Using applicator, blend on forehead, cheeks, chin and wherever you normally apply foundation.
Ingredient List: Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Talc, Stearoyl Inulin, Pentylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Silica, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-5 Polyricinoleate, Dimethicone, Bht, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Stearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methicone, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
The P&G site only lists four shades, but I don't know if that's the entire shade range (perhaps there will be more shades once this hits retail stores?).
What do you think about this concept? Gimmicky or something you might find useful? I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts!