Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 17, 2014

Spotted: Rimmel Summer 2014 Limited Edition Sweetie Crush Nail Polish Collection (and you can get one for $0.35 this week!)

The Sweetie Crush Collection has landed in the US! This line of textured polishes has been in the UK since January, I believe. Lou of Painted Nails & Baking Scales actually just shared with me that they're in the permanent Rimmel display in the UK--but they're definitely limited edition here in the US.

Many thanks my pal Brooke of Blushing Noir blog for this sighting. Brooke spotted the Limited Edition Sweetie Crush display this week at Rite Aid and shared these pics with us!

(NOTE: Keep reading for a way to snag one for just $0.35 this week!)

 image credit: Brooke for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Rimmel Summer 2014 Limited Edition Sweetie Crush Nail Polish Collection

 image credit: Brooke for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Rimmel Summer 2014 Limited Edition Sweetie Crush Nail Polish Collection
(retail: $2.25 each at Rite Aid)

There are five shades in this textured nail polish collection. I'm guessing the shade names didn't change from the UK shade names, and if that's the case, the shades from left to right in the photo above are:

Sherbet Sweetheart, Blueberry Whizz, Violet Swizzle, Candyfloss Cutie, Fizzy Applelicious

(FYI, "candyfloss" is what we in America call "cotton candy". In the UK, Australia and other places it's referred to as candy floss.)

Additional info and tips:
  • These are smaller, mini-type bottles just like the Summer 2013 Limited Edition Coctail Colours Collection (I think they're 0.27 oz, just like the Cocktail Colours bottles). Brooke didn't see a price on these, but kindly called the store and got confirmation that they're $2.25 in her area. The price of the Cocktail Colours polishes at Walgreens last summer was $2.49, so they might be slightly higher depending on the retailer.
  • It's wonderful that these are popping up at Rite Aid, right in time for the 40% off Rimmel sale this week (now through 3/22 at Rite Aid)! That will bring your price down to $1.35 per bottle, and if you use THIS printable $1 off Rimmel coupon, you'll pay just $0.35 (plus sales tax) for a bottle!
  • If you haven't seen swatches of these polishes on European blogs, here are a few links: CLICK HERE and HERE to get a good idea of what these look like on the nail.

Have you spotted the Limited Edition Sweetie Crush Collection in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so very much, Brooke, for the photos and info (and for confirming the price for us)! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. No problem, and thank YOU because I'm going back and buying them all with my coupons haha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks again for these pics! I appreciate it so much, Brooke! xo

      Delete
  2. How do you use the coupon to buy more than one? I want to buy 3 colors, so should I just print 3 copies of the same coupon and use it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can only use one coupon per item. Red Plum usually allows you to print two coupons per computer. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  3. I hate not having a Rite Aid. Any idea of these will show up elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would guess that we'll start to see these at Walgreens soon, if they're like last year's collection!

      Delete
  4. I thought the coupon said redeemable at Wal-Mart...am I nuts? (Please tell me I'm not because I would love a nice Rite Aid haul!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does. Printable coupons often say that, but if you look at the barcode, it's a regular manufacturer's coupon that you can redeem anywhere. The "redeemable at Walmart" is just a suggestion, rather than a restriction. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! Who knows how many coupons I've skipped from not knowing that >.<

      Delete
  5. Oooh! I hope we get these in Australia- Most Aussies actually call cotton candy Fairy Floss; Pretty sure New Zealand uses the term Candy Floss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your link to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! I went to rite aid and they refused to give me 40% off saying this wasn't included. They argued with me when I showed the circular that says 40% off all Rimmel. Walked out with nothing on principle. I know they are cheap to start with, but don't they have to abide by the circular even if it doesn't ring up on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!! Thank you so much for linking my site, it's really boosted my traffic this week and you made me smile! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spotted these at K-mart today right under the NYC collection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just picked these up at Kmart, they were on sale for $1.29 each so with (5) $1 off coupons I got them for 0.29 a piece : ) Also picked up all the jelly polishes from Sally hansen and spotted the NYC bloom collection. Super excited to try them all out!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig