Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sneak Peek: Shea Moisture Cosmetics

Last week I posted about how Shea Moisture was coming out with a line of cosmetics this spring, which will be sold at Target. Now I've got a sneak peek for you! Many thanks to reader Danielle (@duchess2911 on Instagram) for letting me know that Shea Moisture posted a sneak peek of their new cosmetics on their Instagram today. Here it is:

NEW Shea Moisture Cosmetics
Coming to Target stores this spring

I see some pretty shadows and jumbo lip pencils and more here! You can click here to read more about this new line of cosmetics.

Are you excited to see these products at your local Target soon?

Thanks again, Danielle, for the heads-up about this sneak peek! 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Soooo excited!!! I'm definately interested in the face makeup, and if those are mascaras and a line of brushes I'll be all over them too! Surely the ingredients will be impressive and cruelty-free! I will be stalking Target, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The instagram link is going to a personal instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, thank you! I accidentally linked to the reader who shared this tip with me instead of to Shea Moisture's IG. I just fixed it. Thanks again for letting me know! :)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love all the ingredients in Shea Moisture products and I appreciate their general philosophy, but all the ones I've tried have broken me out :( Even the shampoo, which I really liked, broke me out along my hairline. Still looking forward to giving these a try, but just thought I would encourage others to watch for reactions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought it in Mobile Alabama and the foundation powder wet/dry is awesome! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bought it in Mobile Alabama and the foundation powder wet/dry is awesome! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig