Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 1, 2014

Coming this Spring: Shea Moisture Cosmetics Collection at Target

I've reviewed several Shea Moisture products here on the blog over the years and I'm already a huge fan of the brand, but I might become an even bigger fan, now that they're set to release a new line of COSMETICS! I was reading this article about how Shea Moisture is going to be used at NY Fashion Week, and I noticed something very interesting!

From Happi.com:

...The show will preview SheaMoisture's "A Better Way to Beautiful" Cosmetics Collection, which launches exclusively at Target stores this spring, with Gomez serving as brand ambassador and makeup artist. The makeup is shea butter-based with certified organic and natural ingredients, and features palettes in two sizes that may be customized. The paraben-free collection includes cc cream, lip stain, lip gloss, wet/dry eye shadow, mineral blush and other offerings, with a range of on-trend vibrant, classic and nude shades that suit all skin tones. 

Exciting, right? I haven't been able to find any images of the new cosmetics online (yet), but I can't wait to see it at Target soon. How about you? Are you already a Shea Moisture fan? Are you excited to see their take on cosmetics?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Thanks for this post!! I just looked at all their products on target.com. Wow they look amazing!! Excited to try their cosmetics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their hair products... but a lot of them break me out. I can only use the shampoo, and then only once a week or so. I do use the body wash though and it doesn't bother me so maybe the cosmetics will be OK. I would proceed with caution though anyone who has acne prone skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Shea Moisture!!! Very exciting news, can't wait! I'm pretty sure they are Long Island based too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If their makeup will be as natural as their soaps and lotions, I am all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes all my hair products are Shea Moisture, this is such exciting news I'm sure the cosmetics line will be just as amazing as the rest of their beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I'll have to check them out. I've only tried their body scrub before, but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I am definitely interested to see this line and hope the colors reflect all shades of women.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their products. Their Facebook page is great, too, because they or fans always share sales information. I asked on their page, too, if they were going to roll out anything like a cleansing oil and they hinted pretty strongly that something like that was coming out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a bit more info here:
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sheamoisture-sponsors-project-runway-all-star-korto-momolu-fallwinter-2014-collection-at-new-york-fashion-week-242225131.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. o nice! always look forward to a more natural drugstore brand! hope to see you do a review of their cc cream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lip stain AND lip gloss???!!!! Be still, my heart...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig