Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spotted: Sally Hansen Limited Edition Spring 2014 Insta-Dri Color Vibrations Kaleidoscope Collection

UPDATE: Close-up pics and shade names just added below.

Can you believe the Spring 2014 limited edition collections are already starting to hit drugstores? I haven't even finished covering the new-for-2014 permanent collections yet, and here we are with LE Spring goodies. No rest, I tell you!

Many thanks to longtime reader and photo-contributor Brie of Simply Thrifty Nails for this one. Brie spotted the LE Spring 2014 Insta-Dris at Walgreens this week and was nice enough to share some pics:

 image credit: Brie for Nouveau Cheap
Sally Hansen Spring 2014 Limited Edition Insta-Dri Color Vibrations Kaleidoscope Collection

I circled the part in this display that says "Limited Edition Shades". I believe that the shades on the top and bottom shelves are permanent, and only the six shades in the middle (repeated twice) are limited edition for Spring 2014. Also, as indicated on the display, there is going to be a $1 off Sally Hansen Insta-Dri coupon in the February Walgreens Coupon Book, so that will be nice if you find this display at your Walgreens next month.


I can't tell if any of these contain shimmer but Brie, if you're reading this, maybe you know? I'm not surprised to see a Radiant-Orchid-esque shade here, and that bright blue seems to be a recurring theme in recent nail polish collections as well.

UPDATE: Thanks so much to longtime reader Jen (@jenjen122680 on Instagram)  for the following pic of this collection:

image credit: Jen for Nouveau Cheap
Left to Right: Glow With It, Dreamsicle, Love Train, In The Groove, Revobluetion, Purpelling

There are some shades in the back that are not part of this collection. Also, Brie confirmed that there is no shimmer to any of these--they're all cremes.

Have you spotted the LE Spring Insta-Dris in your area yet? I'd love to know what you think if you've gotten a closer look at these!

Thanks again, Brie and Jen, for the sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I would love to know more about these formula's. Such as shimmers or just cremes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey G. I didn't see any shimmer polish in this collection. Just a nice mix of bright and pastel polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for blue & purple polishes so I need those two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to use these for stamping so I hope they are very pigmented. I need a good green for stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Stella, I use them for stamping. I am almost out of my current yellow, so I am interested in how well pigmented Glow With It is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked up Purpelling and it's pretty much a one coater and stamps great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to find a couple of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the display at CVS in Mechanicsburg, PA today. The colors are really pretty, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Dreamsicle is the most unique, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I'm way late on this, but Glow With It actually does have some shimmer in it. It's very subtle, to be sure, but it's there.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig