Can you believe the Spring 2014 limited edition collections are already starting to hit drugstores? I haven't even finished covering the new-for-2014 permanent collections yet, and here we are with LE Spring goodies. No rest, I tell you!
Many thanks to longtime reader and photo-contributor Brie of Simply Thrifty Nails for this one. Brie spotted the LE Spring 2014 Insta-Dris at Walgreens this week and was nice enough to share some pics:
image credit: Brie for Nouveau Cheap
Sally Hansen Spring 2014 Limited Edition Insta-Dri Color Vibrations Kaleidoscope Collection
I can't tell if any of these contain shimmer but Brie, if you're reading this, maybe you know? I'm not surprised to see a Radiant-Orchid-esque shade here, and that bright blue seems to be a recurring theme in recent nail polish collections as well.
UPDATE: Thanks so much to longtime reader Jen (@jenjen122680 on Instagram) for the following pic of this collection:
image credit: Jen for Nouveau Cheap
Left to Right: Glow With It, Dreamsicle, Love Train, In The Groove, Revobluetion, Purpelling
Have you spotted the LE Spring Insta-Dris in your area yet? I'd love to know what you think if you've gotten a closer look at these!
Thanks again, Brie and Jen, for the sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
.jpg)
a.jpg)

9 comments
I would love to know more about these formula's. Such as shimmers or just cremes.
Hey G. I didn't see any shimmer polish in this collection. Just a nice mix of bright and pastel polishes.
I'm a sucker for blue & purple polishes so I need those two.
I like to use these for stamping so I hope they are very pigmented. I need a good green for stamping.
I am with Stella, I use them for stamping. I am almost out of my current yellow, so I am interested in how well pigmented Glow With It is!
I picked up Purpelling and it's pretty much a one coater and stamps great.
I can't wait to find a couple of these!
I saw the display at CVS in Mechanicsburg, PA today. The colors are really pretty, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Dreamsicle is the most unique, IMO.
I know I'm way late on this, but Glow With It actually does have some shimmer in it. It's very subtle, to be sure, but it's there.
Post a Comment