Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another drugstore cleansing oil coming to US drugstores?

Argh! I hate it when I get so behind that I miss awesome tips from you! Last week, reader Kaley shared this link to a new L'Oreal cleansing oil coming to Canada on the Nouveau Cheap Facebook page (sorry for not thanking you sooner, Kaley!). In Canada, this cleansing oil is named Sublime Radiance Sensational Cleansing Oil. But after some googling, I noticed that L'Oreal has had a cleansing oil in the UK for some time now, and it looks like this:

image source: superdrug.com
L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil
(available in the UK)

If and when this L'Oreal cleansing oil makes its way to US drugstores, I'm not sure if it will go by its Canadian name (Sublime Radiance Sensational Cleansing Oil) or by its UK name (Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil), or something else altogether. I also don't know if the Canadian and UK cleansing oils are the exact same product, but the bottles sure look alike.

If any of you spot a new L'Oreal cleansing oil here in the US, I would love it if you'd leave a comment to let us know! Who knows? It could be on its way to us now...

Thanks again, Kaley, for the great tip (and sorry it took me so long to post about it!).
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Dear Nouvea I read in Musings of a Muse blog that Garnier is coming out with a cleansing oil, available in the US! Garnier and Maybelline are under the Loreal product banner! Hopefully, Loreal will come out with one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joseph! Yep, I reviewed the new Garnier Cleansing Oil back in December:

      http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2013/12/review-garnier-clean-nourishing.html

      I really hope the L'Oreal version comes to us soon...but sometimes L'Oreal releases things in other countries that never make it to the US (I hope this isn't one of them!). :)

      Delete
  2. I wonder if any of your lovely readers in Canada or the UK could send you a list of the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be awesome if the UK version came to the states. I've gone through a few bottles of it (I order from echemist w/ free shipping) and I love it!! It's the closest cheaper dupe to the Shu oil that I've found. Rinses away makeup much better than the MAC cleanse-off oil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product has mineral oil in it, so I wouldn't recommend it for all skin types X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, hopefully it will have better ingredients and less fragrance than the Garnier, which I'm not even going to try because it's so loaded with fragrance...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig