Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 20, 2013

Spotted: Sinful Colors Tough Love Collection (three new shades)

If you caught my post yesterday about the new Sinful Colors shades that are popping up right now, then you know that there are a few new shades now popping up at Rite Aid. Today I have an photo of the actual display for you, thanks to reader Dyoung (@msluckydee13 on Instagram), who spotted this display at her local Rite Aid recently:

image credit: Dyoung for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Sinful Colors Tough Love Collection at Rite Aid

Dyoung confirmed that, in addition to the two new shades I mentioned in yesterday's blog post, Taupe It Off and Black Cherry, there's also ANOTHER new shade in this one called Simply Silver. The rest of the shades in this collection are repromotes of existing shades. You can see close-up bottle shots of Taupe It Off, Black Cherry and Simply Silver on Dyoung's Istagram page here.

I'm very curious to know if the new shades have a "leathery finish" in the same vein as the Sinful Colors Leather Luxe polishes (like Leather Loose), but what's odd is that some of the repromotes in this display don't seem to be the same shades that were in the Leather Luxe collection. So maybe just some of the polishes here have a "leathery finish"??

Have you spotted the Tough Love Collection at your local Rite Aid yet? Have you picked up any of these three new shades?

Thanks so much, Dyoung, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I found Pride today! But none of the other new ones with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to hit Rite Aid tomorrow and see if they are there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put on Sinful Colors Taupe It Off yesterday and it does dry to a "leathery" (matte) finish like the Leather Luxe collection. I topped it off with topcoat so the sparkles that you see in the bottle came out to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picked up "Taupe It Off" and "Black Cherry" yesterday, and I love them. Looked at "Simply Silver" and realized it was a repromote from the Holiday 2013 Mirror Metallics collection. "Blue Steel", "Gold Medal", and "Triple Platinum" were also in the display I saw at Rite Aid yesterday, along with some Leather Luxe repromotes. I think the two I picked up were the only truly new shades.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig