Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Black Friday 2013 Drugstore Beauty Sale Round-Up


--> CLICK HERE FOR NON-DRUGSTORE BLACK FRIDAY BEAUTY DEALS <--
--> CLICK HERE FOR CYBER-MONDAY BEAUTY DEALS <--

 photo blackFridaydrugstoreroundup.jpg
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, THERE IS A DIRECT LINK TO THE BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY ROUND-UPS ON THE UPPER MENU BAR OF THIS BLOG.

NOTE 1: I don't know if any of the sales below are regional, so I cannot guarantee if all of the sales listed below will be available in your area. I would suggest checking your local ads as we get closer to Black Friday, just to be safe.

CVS 

(valid 11/24 - 11/27)
  • B2G1FREE Essence of Beauty bath and body products
  • 40% off all NYC cosmetics and/or 40% off all Wet n Wild cosmetics (this deal will depend on your region)
  • Spend $20 on any L'Oreal or Rimmel cosmetics get a FREE gift bag ($9.99 value; limit 1)
(valid 11/28 - 11/30)
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter or any Super Lustrous lip color $6.99 with $4 back in Extra Bucks (limit 6)
  • Sally Hansen Insta Ombre kits (three full-size Insta-Dri nail polishes in coordinating shades) and Salon Effects kits $9.99 with $3 back in Extra Bucks (limit 2)
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Mini Nail Polish Set $3.99 with $2 back in Extra Bucks (limit 1)
  • Wet n Wild Nail Pail or Essence of Beauty 8pc mini fragrance & body cream set $6.88 (regularly $9.99)
  • BOGOFREE Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Nautica, Tim McGraw, JLo, CK one, Halle or Celine Dion fragrance gift sets

RITE AID

(valid 11/24 - 11/30)
  • Sinful Colors nail poilsh $1.99 with $1.99 back in +UP Rewards (FREE!) (limit 1)
  • L.A. Girl Color Pop Nail Colors 2/$5; buy 2 get $5+UP Rewards (FREE!) (limit 1)
  • Jesse's Girl Cosmetics and JulieG Nail Enamels $3 each; buy 1 get $3+UP Rewards (FREE!) (limit 1)
  • Kiss Impress or Kiss Nail Dress $5 each; buy 1 get $5+UP Rewards (FREE!) (limit 1)
  • Parfums de Coeur body sprays $3; buy 1 get $3+UP Rewards (FREE!) (limit 1)
  • Rite Aid Renewal nail implements $1; buy 1 get $1+UP Rewards (FREE!) (limit 2)
  • Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $10+UP Rewards (limit 2)
  • 25% off all CoverGirl face and eye cosmetics
  • All Maybelline Color Show nail colors $2.99 each
  • eos lip balms 2/$5
(valid 11/28 - 11/30)
  • Sally Hansen Holiday Glam Pack $5.99; buy 1 get $3+UP Rewards (limit 2)
  • Color Concept Cosmetic Gift Sets (includes the "Dotty" nail kit and "Caviar" nail kit) $3.99; buy 1 get $3+UP Rewards (limit 1)
  • Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Mini Nail Polish Gift Set $2.99; buy 1 get $2+UP Rewards (limit 2)
  • Carmex Lip Balms 3/$3; buy 3 get $3+UP Rewards (FREE!) (limit 1)
  • Yardley bar soaps 3/$3; buy 3 get $3+UP Rewards (FREE!) (limit 2)
  • Conair Color Vibes brushes or Scunci Elastics 18 ct. $1.99 each; buy 1 get $1.99 +UP Rewards (FREE!) (limit 2)
  • Fragrance gift sets (Love's Baby Soft, etc.) $6.99; buy 1 get $3+UP (limit 2)
  • BOGOFREE all Neutrogena lip or eye cosmetics
  • BOGOFREE Designer fragrance gift sets
  • Pure Spring bath poufs $0.39 each
  • Nivea Creme Tins 3/$0.99

WALGREENS

(valid 11/28 ONLY)

NOTE: You can only get these deals with the coupons that are in this week's ad (available in-store). To see what these coupons look like, click here.
(valid 11/29 only)
  • There is going to be a coupon in the weekly ad for 25% off all regularly-priced items valid ONLY on 11/29. This coupon is not valid toward sale/clearance items.
(valid 11/24 - 11/30)
  • 40% off Lumene skincare
  • 50% off Infusium 23 haircare 
(valid 11/24 - 11/30)
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri and Diamond Strength nail polishes $3 each
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes $5 each
  • Revlon lipsticks or glosses (excludes Colorstay, Colorburst Crayons and Lip Butters, so basically this is valid for Super Lustrous lipsticks and glosses and Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and Stains) $7.99 each; buy 1 get $5 back in Register Rewards
  • got2b Oil-icious shampoo or conditioner $4.99 each; buy 1 get $4.99 back in Register Rewards (FREE!)
  • Pssssst! Dry Shampoo $4.99 each; buy 1 get $4.99 back in Register Rewards (FREE!)
  • Blistex Nuture and Nourish Lip Balm $2 each; buy 1 get $2 Register Rewards (FREE!)
  • Herbal Essences haircare $2.99 each; buy 1 get $2.99 Register Rewards (FREE!)
  • Scunci No Damage Elastics 18 ct. 2/$3; buy 2 get $3 Register Rewards (FREE!)
  • Almay i-Color cosmetics $6.99; buy 1 get $4.50 back in Register Rewards
  • Select Calgon Gift Sets $5; buy 1 get $3 back in Register Rewards
  • B1G2FREE Studio 25 Beauty or Walgreens wipes or towelettes
  • BOGOFREE Organix haircare
  • BOGOFREE As Seen On TV products
  • Select Suave shampoos and conditioners $0.89 each
  • 50% off Beaute Essentielle Gift Sets
  • 50% off Lady Gaga Fame fragrance 0.5 oz or 1 oz
  • Carmex lip balms 4/$4; buy 4 get 1,000 points

Am I missing anything that you think should be listed here? Please leave a comment and let me know! Also, HUGE thanks to everyone who contributed tips and info about these sales!
SHARE:

33 comments

  1. what about cyber monday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing it in two separate posts this year.

      Delete
    2. thanks! i'll look out for it! i appreciate all of the hard work you put into this blog!

      Delete
  2. Can you share with me who designed your template? I'm on Blogger also and I'm searching for a more streamline template, I also noticed you do forwarding to a private domain, was it because fear of loosing page ranking? Smart choice because I went from a 3 back to a 1 after I had mine done.... now I don't care anymore... tired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) I don't have a private domain. Not sure where you're getting that.

      2) My blog designer is listed at the bottom of this page, with a link to her website.

      Delete
  3. Man, I wish I lived near a Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you did too! Their sales are incredible this year!

      Delete
  4. Looks like I'm going to Rite Aid. Still deciding if I want that big Fergie jet set palette...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm eyeing that 40% off NYC deal O_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mercy, I'm happy but my pockets are screaming!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh.. $15 for fergie is tempting!
    I'm loving the three free caramex abd free herbal essence !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rite Aid is the place I'll be waiting for the door to open. Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And then, the Lush Boxing Day sale! (The day after Christmas.)
    Tons of items (mainly the limited edition Holiday items) go on sale for either buy 1 get one free, 50%, and things like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for mentioning this. I just made a huge order but I'd love to get some more stuff. Looks like I can wait until then.

      Delete
  10. These are some awesome deals! You're making me glad I skipped the Sephora/Beauty.com sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure if scenarios are allowed in the comments. Here is mine

    Walgreens:
    Transaction 1:
    Buy 1 Psssst Dry Shampoo and 1 Scuni No Damage Elastics to get 7.99 in R.R

    Transaction 2:
    Buy 1 qualifying Revlon lip product for 7.99, using your R.R for a total of 0.00 PLUS get 5.00 BACK in R.R

    Grand Total: 2.99

    I'm not 100% sure how Register Rewards work yet so I'm hoping we can stack them, otherwise my scenario is totally not going to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can only use one RR or manufacturer's coupon per item at Walgreens. So you can't use two RRs on one item like you have in transaction #2. But you could get a little candy or something so you have two items.

      Delete
  12. Thank you so much for posting this! Excited for some good BF deals. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's a link for $2 off Lady Gaga's Fame Perfume to use at the Walgreens sale!
    http://see.walmart.com/reachforfame?cid=obo.558.6257.1966

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look's like I need to stop by all the stores.. Only for the sake of presents of course..(wink).. G, you spoil us.. Thank you so much for always doing this for us.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is the Fergie Jet Set a regional deal? I sure hope not.. I ask because I went on blackfriday.com and saw the ad they have scanned for walgreens and it's not listed or shown on the ad....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the post! I scored all the nail polish deals at Rite Aid today and am ELATED!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just went to CVS for the B2G3FREE Essence of Beauty bath and body products, but I guess I totally misread your post because I thought what you meant was buy 2 get 3 free. But it isn't, it is buy 2 and get the 3rd one free. I was so embarrassed at the cash register :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ktuna I am SO sorry! When I got this info from the preview ad, it looked like it said B2G3FREE. I'll fix that now, and again, I'm SO sorry about that!

      Delete
  18. Just to let you know....the NYC 40% off this week is regional.. my region has Wet N Wild 40% off at CVS... loved it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this!!! I will update now! :D

      Delete
  19. Are the Nivea Creme Tins 3 for 99 cents each or for all 3? Sorry if my questions is idiotic :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering the same thing. I'm a bit surprised about that price.

      I wish it was the lip butter tins though....

      Delete
    2. My local ad says three 1 oz tins for 99 cents (or 89 cents each).

      Delete
  20. Thank you so much for everything you do!!! I went to Walgreens and picked up the Fergie Jet Set 132, it would have been $15 but after the rewards points, register rewards and the $1/1 Wet N Wild product coupon I only paid $9... and I wasn't planning on getting the Profusion Tier for $6 but there was only one left and I figured It could be a nice little gift....... well I opened just to look at it and it has BEAUTIFUL colors!!! neutrals and bright.. so beautiful.. i didn't swatch it though.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can we use the 25% off deal on top of the revlon?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Walgreens:
    $7.99, buy 1 get $5 back in register rewards (coupon) Does NOT include the Just Bitten Stains or Kissable Balm Stains

    (thankfully, my Walgreens (Olympia, Washington) has awesome managers that gave it to me for the ad being confusing)

    Also, I can't find any mention of the Lumene skincare 40% off thing and it didn't ring in, but I can't find the week sale flyers, on the 3-day ones.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig