Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First Look: Softsoap Holiday 2013 Limited Edition Body Washes

Attention Softsoap fans: I've got an exclusive sneak-peek at the Holiday 2013 Limited Edition Body Washes for you today! These body washes will not be in stores until October...keep reading for all of the details!

Wintermint Snowfall

Embrace the magic of the winter season with Softsoap® brand limited edition Wintermint Snowfall body wash. Delight in visions of a snowy wonderland as the moisture-rich formula infuses your shower with an invigorating mint scent, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth all winter long.

Get a sneak peek at the second body wash in this collection, after the jump!

Sparkling Berry Bubbly

Celebrate the spirit of the season with Softsoap® brand limited edition Sparkling Berry Bubbly body wash. This moisturizing formula leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, while the festive scent of juicy red berries helps to make every day feel like a special event.

Suggested Retail Price: 18oz $3.48
Available for a limited time at Walmart from October until December 2013

These Holiday 2013 Limited Edition Softsoap Body Washes are Walmart-exclusives and they'll be in stores from October through December. If you're interested in these, don't hesitate to grab them when you see them, because the holiday body washes always tend to sell out pretty quickly!

Please check back soon for my full review of each body wash!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. They carry softsoap body washes at my local 99 cent store! Hope they have these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is right around the corner...will start looking soon. I usually only get the Wintermint ( I believe that had this one out last year I did buy a minty something) but I really think I will get both!! Yippee !! It will get me through until Bath and Body Works comes out with Twisted Peppermint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought them 2 weeks ago at Walmart- San Marcos. They carry the whole line there. Should check them out if you live close by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up on these. I have a friend who loves the peppermint vanilla scented body wash from last year, so I picked up two of them for her birthday next week. I keep hoping they’ll bring back the hot chocolate scented body wash that was sold as an Xmas LE a couple of years ago. I practically shed a tear, when I used the last of that one up. Oh chocolate scented body wash, how I miss thee!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig