Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

FREE Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad (hurry!)


So earlier today, I posted about how several Rimmel eyeshadow quads are now popping up at Dollar Tree for $1 each. Well, HUGE thanks to reader Lisa on Facebook (Swatchesandwhatnot) for mentioning that she was able to score these shadows FOR FREE with coupons. That reminded me that there's a printable $1 off Rimmel face, eye or lip cosmetic coupon HERE (hurry and print it before it's gone!).

As many of you already know, Dollar Tree accepts manufacturer's coupons (with some limitations; they only accept two internet coupons per household per day, etc.). So PRINT THIS COUPON and you're looking at a FREE Rimmel eyeshadow quad (you'll only pay sales tax...if your state has sales tax, of course).

Yay for free eyeshadow!

Thanks SO much, Lisa, for the reminder about this coupon!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Went to my Dollar Tree tonight. They had nothing. :( BUT, I did get Milani Sweet Grape for $1 so I didn't leave empty handed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove those Milani lip products! I got them because of G's positive review of Sweet Grape, and I'm so glad I did. Awesome texture, nice flavor and great colors!

      Delete
  2. the coupon is off RedPlum but there is also one on Coupons.com (one of those that says redeemable at Walmart but is good everywhere)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found these shadows today at a Dollar Tree near my work, but wasn't able to buy them. They had issues with their checkout system and were only taking cash and checks, which I didn't have on me. I'll be sure to go back for them, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig