So earlier today, I posted about how
several Rimmel eyeshadow quads are now popping up at Dollar Tree for $1 each. Well, HUGE thanks to reader Lisa on Facebook (
Swatchesandwhatnot) for mentioning that she was able to score these shadows FOR FREE with coupons. That reminded me that there's
a printable $1 off Rimmel face, eye or lip cosmetic coupon HERE (hurry and print it before it's gone!).
As many of you already know, Dollar Tree accepts manufacturer's coupons (
with some limitations; they only accept two internet coupons per household per day, etc.). So
PRINT THIS COUPON and you're looking at a FREE Rimmel eyeshadow quad (you'll only pay sales tax...if your state has sales tax, of course).
Yay for free eyeshadow!
Thanks SO much, Lisa, for the reminder about this coupon!
4 comments
Went to my Dollar Tree tonight. They had nothing. :( BUT, I did get Milani Sweet Grape for $1 so I didn't leave empty handed.
the coupon is off RedPlum but there is also one on Coupons.com (one of those that says redeemable at Walmart but is good everywhere)
I loooove those Milani lip products! I got them because of G's positive review of Sweet Grape, and I'm so glad I did. Awesome texture, nice flavor and great colors!
I just found these shadows today at a Dollar Tree near my work, but wasn't able to buy them. They had issues with their checkout system and were only taking cash and checks, which I didn't have on me. I'll be sure to go back for them, though!
Post a Comment