Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 3, 2013

Big Lots sightings

In addition to all of the other awesome finds that have been spotted at Big Lots over the past few months (click my Big Lots tag here to see them all), reader @mnjimenez74 on Twitter just spotted some things that I had to share with you asap. Take a look:

image credit: @mnjimenez74 for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses from Big Lots

Keep reading for more info...

@mnjimenez74 found Infallibles...for a DOLLAR! I know that the old-style Super Lustrous glosses have been spotted at Big Lots by a few other readers, but it's such a good deal (especially if you like the old shades/formulation/packaging more than the new style) that it's definitely worth repeating.

Shade names for the items above:

Super Lustrous Lip Glosses ($2 each at Big Lots): 
Pink Pop
Pink Whisper 

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows ($1 each at Big Lots):
507 Primped & Precious 
407 Gold Imperial 
607 Blinged & Brilliant

If those Infallible colors don't ring a bell, let me remind you that these were the shades in the Fall 2012 Limited Edition Diamond Collection. You can see some side-by-side photos of Gold Imperial and Primped & Precious compared to the permanent shades Eternal Sunshine and Liquid Diamond, right here.

Have you spotted these LE Infallible shades at your Big Lots? How about the older Super Lustrous glosses?

Thanks so much, @mnjimenez74, for the great sighting, pics and info!
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. This is a bargain for shizzle. Thank you for sharing, G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted the glosses, I was broke so I had to resist XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! I just got home from makeup shopping and didn't see this till I got home! I guess I'm heading back out to Big Lots tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'll have to seek these out. Does Big Lots accept mfr's coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got back from 2 Big Lots and saw the Revlon glosses, plus a ton of Revlon Mood Drops lipsticks and Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks.

    I did see a lot of L'Oreal shadows but not the infallibles. Also, a lot of CG Lash Blasts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see these at my Big Lots but did find some sparkly JulieG polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! Some other readers have found the holiday 2012 JulieGs too, but I can't seem to find those in my area. :( Congrats!

      Delete
  7. I went today after seeing this, but didn't find it. :( My store gets stuff a bit later than others, so I'll be checking back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was hoping to find an Infallible or 2, but I didn't see any, hope they just haven't been put out yet. I did see several bottles of Revlon colorstay nail polish in Calla Lily for $1.00, and still a few 2 packs of regular Revlon nail polish. I considered getting a backup of Calla lily but passed, it's gorgeous tho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to Big Lots a few days ago, and thought the inexpensive cosmetic bounty had dried up. Guess I'll have to go back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went today and found a few things, revlon 2 pack nail polishes, revlon super lustrous lip glosses, maybelline nail polish, CG trios and single eyeshadows, sally hansen xtreme wear and a few more things. I grabed the revlon glosses and some epielle wipes as you recommended :-) I'm trying to behave, so, I didn't get anything else

    ReplyDelete

  11. The beauty section of the 2 Big Lots in my area sucks .


    I really want those L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows . =[


    --- Nicole


    ReplyDelete
  12. I popped into my big lots yesterday and picked up four Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks in Mauve It Over, Smoked Peach, Demure and Wine Not. I also spotted one OPI nail polish in a black shade. I relented since I don't need ANOTHER black polish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Made a trip to Big Lots yesterday and snagged 2 of the infallible eyeshadows. I thought they only had primped and precious & gold imperial but I found blinged and brilliant hiding amongst the chaos ;) i also picked up a sally hansen nail strip and my big lots also had L'oreal project runway blushes, a Revlon colorstay 16 hr quad, Revlon diamond lust eyeshadows, and a couple of Physicians Formula stuff

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't see the glosses nor eyeshadows, or anything else cool really - except I did see a bunch of revlon super lustrous lipsticks for $2 each and picked up a few.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You seriously find some of the best stuff. Just went to my big lots. They had some name breaks items but nothing good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I went to Big Lots today and OMG my haul was amazing! The aforementioned glosses and Infallibles were there, as well as Maybelline and L'Oreal nail stickers for $1 each!! Here is a pic of my glorious haul: http://i.imgur.com/4JT08wH.jpg

    Also pictured, which I haven't seen you mention anywhere, are Infallible 8 Hr lip glosses, $1.50 each! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig