Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 17, 2013

Spotted: Sally Hansen Limited Edition Sugar Coat Polishes (NEW SHADES)

Thanks SO much to several of you for keeping me on my toes and letting me know that the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat polishes that I posted pics of earlier today in this display are NEW SHADES that are different from the original round of limited edition Sugar Coats. I think I was so focused on the new Diamond Strength and Insta-Dri colors that I didn't even look closely at those darned Sugar Coats!

So here's a close-up pic, with thanks to reader Kelli:

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Sally Hansen Sugar Coat shades at Walgreens
Royal Icing, Treat-Heart, Pink Sprinkles, Red Velvet, Spare-a Mint, Candy Corn, Laughie Taffy and Gummy Grape 

As you can see, there are some pretty, darker shades here such a deep magenta, a dark blue and a dark purple. If you look closely, you'll see that the first three shades in this display contain sparkle (unlike the first round of colors in this line).

And just a reminder: this display is now popping up at Walgreens--you can see what the full display looks like here.

Another huge thanks to those of you who made me aware of my oversight in my original post! I can't thank you enough.

And another HUGE thanks to reader Kelli for all of the great pictures today!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I want...many of those, lol. When texture polishes became a thing I totally did not expect to like them as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love these new colors, I'm hoping this doesn't mean the first set of them are being discontinued. I still want three of those (Sour Apple, Cotton Candies, and Lick-o-Rich)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all limited edition, even the first set, so I would get the ones you want NOW before they're gone!

      The Fuzzy Coats are permanent though...

      Delete
    2. The names of the last 2 are Laughie Taffy and Gummy Grape. Also, what you called French Heart is actually Treat-Heart. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    3. Aaaah thank you SO much! I'll update my post! :D

      Delete
  3. I actually found a bunch of these in the walgreens clearance bins for 2 bucks each! I bought 2 that jumped out at me. the light pink sparkly one and the baby blue sparkly one. so check there too! it might be a mistake, if these are fairly new but still! the cashier gave them to me for the 2 dollar sticker price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of Royal Icing but I didn't really like the texture's feel. I only did a small dot on my nail... Is it better layered up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I guess it time to try these since I really like the look of Royal Icing. I have been hesitant to try these because I really like a shiny smooth nail! I guess if I try one and don't like it then I know I have tried. Kinda like the magnetic trend...bought one hated it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week Walgreens has buy one get one half off for Sally Hansen, and the display of this that I saw had $1 coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a request - can we get a state, or maybe nearby big city where these are spotted? I live near Chicago, but for some reason we are slow with updates around here. I hit 6 Walgreens on my way home tonight, and big fat fail in finding these new Sugar Coats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks! I just love these textured ones without the glitter right now. I've gone to probably about 20 Walgreen's and CVS in my area, but no one has the new ones yet. But this photo was close to my home city - Chicago - so I know to keep my eyes peeled!

      Delete
  9. i bought the yellow and pink one. the idea was cool but i cant stand the gritty texture. i had to take the polish off after just a day of wear. this was a no for me

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig