Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 17, 2013

Stila Friends & Family Sale going on NOW

Big thanks to reader Aida Vicki for leaving a comment on the You Tell Me page today about this one (which reminds me, I need to create a new page since we've over 200+ comments. I know that makes the comments load slowly or not at all for some of you, so I will do that tomorrow!).

Starting today (6/17) and running through 6/21 on the Stila website, enter code FRIENDS13 at checkout for 20% off your order and free shipping, no minimum order required. This is the exact same offer as last year's Friends & Family Sale, so if you missed out last year, here's your chance!

Thanks so much, Aida Vicki, for the great tip!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I think Missha's semi-annual sale begins Thursday, FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that the code is already being put into effect as soon as you go to check out! I added the "In The Light" Palette which retails for $39 normally, and when I went to check out what it would be with the discount, it was already discounted in my basket!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig