Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Spotted: NEW L'Oreal Colour Riche Made For Me Pinks Collection (all new shades)


UPDATE: CLICK HERE TO SEE THE NEW MADE FOR ME PINKS NAIL COLORS.

Those of you asking for new shades of lipsticks from L'Oreal are getting your wish (and new gloss shades too!). A huge thanks to longtime reader Cheryl R. for this sighting. Cheryl spotted a new L'Oreal display full of brand new pink lipsticks and glosses at her local HEB and was nice enough to share some pics!

NOTE: I believe these are permanent additions to the Colour Riche Lipstick and le Gloss lines.

image credit: Cheryl R. for Nouveau Cheap 
NEW L'Oreal Colour Riche Made For Me Pinks Collection

This display has the shades broken down into colors for light, medium and deep skintones:

image credit: Cheryl R. for Nouveau Cheap  
135 Ballerina Shoes, 175 I Pink You're Cute, 250 Pucker Up Pink, 252 Florid Pink

image credit: Cheryl R. for Nouveau Cheap  
180 Pink Flamingo, 251 Wisteria Rose, 254 Everbloom, 262 Fresh As A Rose, 254 Rosy Demeanor, 154 Watermelon Crush

image credit: Cheryl R. for Nouveau Cheap
185 Miss Magenta, 260 Raspberry Flush, 256 Raspberry Flush, 258 Berry Chic

I'm a big fan of the L'Oreal le Glosses (you can read my full review of one of them here) so I can't wait to try these pretty new pinks and magentas. Thoughts? The one thing that  irks me here is that I don't see safety seals on the lipsticks or glosses (I always hope L'Oreal will change that!).

Thanks so much, Cheryl R., for the sighting and fantastic pics!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I will most like get one of these even though pink is not the best colour on me. I wish some company would come out with a peach line... now THAT would me unique!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes!!! It is so hard to find a good peach lipstick, especially in the drugstore!!!

      Delete
    2. I'm on board with that idea. I'd love a peach collection with a broad range of hues from light to dark, with varying degrees of warm and cool.

      Delete
    3. Cynamin and Kaitlyn, you are so right!!!!! I love true peach, not browns labeled peach! That would be awesome!

      Delete
  2. I purchase most of my lipsticks that don't come sealed from an online drugstore so that I can feel fairly certain they haven't been tampered with. It's a pet peeve of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I expect to see these at my local Target the same day I saw this post. I picked a few up. Ballerina Shoes is a frosty pink (yuck), Pink Flamingo is a bright pink with hints of purple, and I Pink You're Cute is a yellow medium pink (not neon like in the tube). They're creamy like the rest of the line with that annoying smell. As for the glosses...love! Pucker Up Pink is a sheer gloss, but with beautiful purple iridescence to it. Looks to pretty layered with a pink lipstick. Florid Pink is a creamy mauve pink and Rosy Demeanor (my favorite) is a bright yellow pink and pigmented! It reminds me of Viva Glam Nicki gloss. I think I'll try more lipstick shades as I only like 2/3 I got, but glosses are a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on L'Oreal's annoying lipstick smell, it's why I have so many Revlons :-) I've been craving a new pink, though so these look worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will probably end up getting many of these because I don't think anyone can have too many pinks to choose from in their collection, PLUS I don't have nearly enough pinks to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why are there only 4 colors for Light and Deep skintones? -_-;; What's that about, L'Oreal?

    ReplyDelete
  7. has anybody spotted these in arizona? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig