Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 17, 2013

Spotted: Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Nail Color display

Reader Kelli spotted a new Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Nail Color display at Walgreens recently and was kind enough to share a pic. Take a look:

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Nail Color display at Walgreens
"FEATURING LIMITED EDITION SHADES"
(retail: $2.99 each)

Now, I'm not sure if the limited edition shades in this display are the same limited edition shades that are in the Fergie Summer 2013 Collection, or if there are even more limited edition shades out there. I'm going to ask my contact at Wet n Wild for more info and will let you know as soon as I get confirmation.

Have you spotted this display at your Walgreens yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Kelli, for the awesome pic!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. and they're on sale at walgreens this week. BOGO 50% off and get get 1000 points ($1) for buying 2.

    pay $4.50 get 1000 pts= $3.50 or $1.75ea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dropped by my Wags and these polishes are still ringing up at $3.99. The display which lists the price as $2.99 also says in fine print that the price is in effect starting on June 30. I'm going to wait on getting these, since the current "sale" price is no different than the eventual regular price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are three colors that I believe are new in this display, though I think two are available in a mini set: Havasu Blue (cobalt blue creme) and Wedding Daze (shimmery greyish white). Ferga-Colada (light yellow creme) seems to be totally new.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig