Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sally Beauty Friends & Family 2012 coupon

Thanks to reader Annette for this one! Annette just posted on the You Tell Me page that Sally has released their F&F coupon:


Click here to print yours. This coupon is good either in-store or online and expires 10/20 so you've got a little time to figure out how you want to use it!

PS: Has anyone heard/seen anything about any Finger Paints Winter 2012 collections? I haven't seen any press yet but I'm really hoping they do something similar (or better) to the Special Effects collection they released in January!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I just found this post because I was googling to see what the FP Holiday collection was. Weird that we haven't heard anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw some bottle shots somewhere from someone who was at a pro show in Canada - but folks were asked not to shoot photos...but now when you pull up searches on line there are a # of shots of various kits that will be out. As I recall nothing was earth shattering in the color offerings for holiday this yr...but tons and tons of kits. Know my local Sally's said they are clueless where they will put all the stuff - they don't have room and are going to have to leave a lot of it in the back...so if you go and don't see - ask - most of the shops are small and probably most will have the same problem with lack of display room.

      Delete
  2. I just spent $28 there day before yesterday. Bummer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When this coupon is delivered to my inbox by Sally, it's magically changed to $5 off $35. Seriously, I'm telling you, Canada doesn't get much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I went to print it and it opened up my on line Sally's acct where my own coupon was - guess that's 'cause I have a Sally's card. i want the coupon Halifx has where it turns from $5 of to $35 off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work at Sally, and I haven't seen much in the way of the Finger Paints new collection. But it'll be out in all nail promo stores next month. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig