Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, July 14, 2012

Spotted at Big Lots: Too Faced cosmetics (and more!)

A huge thanks to reader Krista for this one! Krista spotted TOO FACED COSMETICS at her local Big Lots recently and was nice enough to share some info and pics!

Krista writes:

"They had tons of [Too Faced] eyeliners, some lip pencils, single eyeshadows that were $7, lip glosses that were $7, Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation for $15. That was the bulk of what I saw. I'm in Columbus, Ohio. So far, there was a decent amount still left. Seems like everything was marked at $7, aside from the foundation."

Krista ALSO spotted Borghese, Essie and OPI polishes at the same Big Lots!

Wow wow wow! Here are pics of what Krista purchased:

 image credit: Krista for Nouveau Cheap
 Too Faced Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation, Too Faced Eye Shadow Singles, Too Faced Mirror Mirror Lip Gloss

Keep reading for more pics!

  image credit: Krista for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Krista for Nouveau Cheap
Too Faced Eye Shadow Singles
Big Lots price: $7

  image credit: Krista for Nouveau Cheap
Too Faced Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation
Big Lots price: $15

  image credit: Krista for Nouveau Cheap
 Too Faced Mirror Mirror Gloss
Retail: these have been discontinued and are no longer on the Too Faced website, but I believe they retailed for $16.99 when available.
Big Lots price: $7

I don't know what's happening with the buyers at Big Lots, but I'm LOVING it. First Philosophy and CK cosmetics and now Too Faced, Essie and OPI?!?! All I have to say is: keep it comin', Big Lots!

DON'T FORGET: if you're planning on hitting up your local Big Lots tomorrow (Sunday) there's a 20% off coupon for Buzz Club members here that's good all day long tomorrow (Sunday, 7/15).. If you're not already a Buzz Club member, it's free and takes just a minute to join (thanks again, Annette, for the heads-up on that coupon!). Membership is soooo worth it if you run into items like these on the same day that they issue one of their 20% off coupons!


Thanks SO much, Krista, for the fantastic scoop and pics!!

PS: If you don't see these items at YOUR Big Lots this week, please remember that sometimes it takes a while for inventory to hit all Big Lots locations--you might find them next week or even in a few weeks. You never know!
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. Whoa! Wish I had a Big Lots near me. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the posts! Although my wallet is already hurting from all my other great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fancy Big Lots. Our Big Lots is lucky if they stock M&M's that are still in date. #boonies

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAH! I must go to my local big lots after this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I live about an hour from Columbus. Hopefully my Big Lots has all this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i had a big lots near me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. was at my big lots today but saw nothing you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FYI, there's a 20% off friends and family coupon available only for 7-15 at Big Lots, it's printable on their website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually included a link to that exact coupon in this post.

      Delete
  9. Ooh Krista if you're reading this...which Cbus Big Lots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually in Columbus for the day so I hope I can stop by. If anyone goes by one further south though and sees this, please let me know! I'm mostly going to be around German village so it's going to be hard to convince the fiancé to head up for a makeup run.

      Delete
  10. I know what I'm doing today....and it's not paperwork for next week's schedule. At least until I get home from BL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the heads up! I'm excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to check my BL today! I missed out on the Philosophy stuff and I'm not going to miss out on Too Faced! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow very jealous Krista! My Big Lots had the same old drugstore stuff

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just discovered your blog! It is great! I went to Big Lots this morning and they did not have Too Faced products yet :( I completely missed out on all the Philosophy products too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went to Big lots and did not see Too Face, but I got the Philosophy angel kiss lip gloss in pretty please, 3 pack of Burt's bees lip shimmers and cover girl lash blast in LE packaging! The mascara was only $1.20 with the 20%!! I got a few to stock up!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I went to the Big Lots in St. Louis Park, MN, and they didn't have too faced, but I got scented Revlon np for my daughter and a mini-eyelash curler from elf, dc revlon eyeshadow quad and maybelline dream mousse blush for me. Those were all things on my wishlist. It was worth the trip. Thanks for the heads up on the coupon. Also, I forgot my coupon at home but the cashier had a backup to use.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There was no too faced cosmetics at my big lots and there was only one philosphy cream blush left which someone was kind enough to swirl their fingers through :( but I did spot a strange wet n wild set that had two shimmery bronzers and 2 eyeliners that I had never seen before. Maybe next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ladies, if you use cover girl lash blast -- volume, fusion or luxe, they have it now for $1.50!!! go get them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ladies, if you use cover girl lash blast -- volume, fusion or luxe, they have it now for $1.50!!! go get them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My big lots sucks, their beauty section is tiny and most of it is off brand stuff. I bought a small roll brush today and paid 1.75 (was originally 2 dollars). Wasn't a big loss. They had some ecotools bodywash gift sets for 7 dollars and tubs of Tree Nut shea butter for $3.50 each (they weren't sealed so I passed). And they always have remmington hair brushes for 2 to 3 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think it would be cool have a sightings map for these posts after these recent sightings!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was at TJ Maxx and saw some Essie polishes marked at 3.99 :) They were all sort of pink or nude shades!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Which OPI polishes were spotted?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Has anyone found any Too Faced at Big Lots since this post?

    ReplyDelete
  25. i went to my big lots yesterday and no too faced products :O(

    ReplyDelete
  26. I live in Michigan and yesterday I spotted Calvin Klein foundation and eye shadow and Pur Minerals Purfect starter kit and also individual blushes. Plus plenty of OPI nail polishes along with Essie. Also philosophy blushes and highlighters.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig