Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, July 14, 2012

Through tomorrow (7/15): FREE 2oz body lotion from Bath & Body Works (no purchase necessary)

Big thanks to reader Rosi for sharing this deal:

Right now on the Bath & Body Works Facebook page, there's a post on their wall that looks like this:


All you have to do is click where it says "Send Offer" (in my screencap it says RESEND offer; that's because I already clicked it).

After you click SEND OFFER, you'll receive a message that BBW has sent you an email (it will go to whatever email you have linked to your Facebook account). 

Once you get the email, all you have to do is take it to your local BBW and you'll receive a 2oz body lotion  in one of the three From Paris With Love scents of your choosing!  Hurry though, because this offer is only good through July 15th (TOMORROW!).

Thanks so much, Rosi!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I picked mine up yesterday at the Mall! :) Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked it up today thanks for letting me, I'm going to take with me on airplane in two week lol

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig