Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Spotted: new Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trios

Reader Cynthia alerted me to the fact that Physicians Formula has released not only new Happy Booster products, but also a new line of Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trios, which she recently spotted at CVS:

image courtesy cynthiacaridad.com

To see additional photos of these new liner trios, check out Cynthia's review here.

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Cynthia, and for the use of your photo!

Have you spotted these new liners yet? Are you a kajal fan? Thoughts?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Olivia reviewed these and she indicated the packaging is horrible. They don't retract. Just a heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these yesterday in CVS and wanted to get them but decided against it! Glad I did because I can ONLY use retractable eye liners LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, these appear to be real kajals, so if you aren't used to them, you probably won't like them. Most Americans are used to a fine line that doesn't budge, a kajal is for a heavy smudged line when doing a smokey eye. I don't ever do my eyes that way, so I'll stick to the pencil and gel liners from PF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, like Jeweled Thumb mentioned I reviewed these. They break way too easily. If only they were retractable I would have been in kohl heaven!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig