Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Walgreens 4-day-only sale (now through 12/24)


Walgreens shoppers: I apologize for missing this in my Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales post, but there's a special 4-day-only sale at Walgreens that started yesterday (12/21) and goes through Christmas Eve (12/24).

Here are the beauty-related highlights:

BOGOFREE: 
InStyle Impressions of Designer Frangrances
Gillette Fusion ProSeries Skin Care

50% off: 
Remington Ionic Styler or Dryer (1850 watts) and Ceramic Straightener (1 inch)

Nivea for Men After Shave Balm: $6.99 with $4 Register Rewards
Caress Body Wash 2/$6

in-ad coupon: Walgreens brand lotions (2.5 oz) $0.79 each

Also, I have a question for my fellow tart lovers out there: have you tried the Harmony brand candle tarts sold at Walgreens? If so, how do you like them? Do they have good throw? The Harmony tarts AND tart burners are 33% off now through 12/24 and if any of you love them, I definitely want to pick up a few. You can check them out here if you don't know what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. well i work at walgreens and only had one person return the tart burner, she said it was crap, it didnt work and you couldnt smell it. but idk that was just her opinion, it could work for you, i would buy then try it, if it doesnt work you can always return it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to get to Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig