Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Spotted: Sinful Colors Twirling display (NOT Get Swirling)

A huge thanks to Emily for putting this one on my radar! Since it wasn't too long ago that we spotted the Sinful Color Get Swirling display, I probably would have passed right by this at Rite Aid, thinking it was the same display. But upon closer inspection, it's called TWIRLING.

First, let's take another look at the Get Swirling display:

image credit: Shawnya for Nouveau Cheap

And now let's take a look at the Twirling display:



 Notice anything similar? Yeah, me too! The same shades are in both displays! And I believe the tutorial for "swirling" and "twirling" is the same too:


At any rate, I'm NOT complaining because there are some LOVELY shades here that aren't always easily available in the core collection displays. So the more counter displays the merrier, as far as I'm concerned!

Maybe the only difference is that Get Swirling was exclusive to Walgreens while Twirling is exclusive to Rite Aid? Who knows. All I know is that I'm loving these colors (and yes, I know that none of these are new, but some are harder to find than others):

 Pull Over and Happy Ending


 Pink, Soul Mate, Snow Me White

Paradise and Ciao Bella

Have you spotted the Get Swirling and/or Twirling displays in your area yet?  Did you purchase any of these shades? Any favorites?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. i saw one of the displays- after seeing this, i couldn't tell you which one it was- but i was hesitant because of the creams. i'm so picky when it comes to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotted this today as well at my Rite Aid. I got suspicious.. +shifty eyes+ hehe. :) I might pick up Paradise though, it's looking pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely will be on the lookout for Pink.

    24/7 is my fave nail polish from SC. The most amazing Neon Pink Polish I've come across. :D

    --- Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colors don't look the same in both displays to me. But, I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought most of these. Ciao Bella is a beautiful blue and not a dupe of anything I have in my collection. I don't really intend to swirl or twirl them or whatever; just wear them and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paradise is a really amazing color. If you like blue nail polish you should really check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did come across this display and bought all eight colors only to discover I own two of them already - Ciao Bella was in the 4th of July display and the other one was Snow Me White (which also should have been part of the 4th of July display). I'm not entirely sure if the colors I bought are actually part of the Twirling display or placed there by either customers or the employees since the other display at the other local RiteAid has different polishes.

    I also noticed at my RiteAid there are new Jesse's Girl eyeshadow palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zadidoll: Yeah, like I mentioned in this post, none of these shades are new, but some are harder to find so it's nice to see them again.

    Do you mean these Jesse's Girl palettes?

    http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/07/more-info-about-new-jesses-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I just realized, I didn't buy Paradise because that wasn't on the display at my local RiteAid, in it's place was a deep purple - Dream On. I did end up going to two other Rite Aids in my area and one has Dream On in the display while the other also had Paradise. Looks like, depending on the store, you might find Paradise or you might find Dream On.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig