Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 5, 2011

First look: Heidi Klum SHINE


Fragrance fans: I've got a sneak peek for you!

From Rite Aid:

Here’s a sneak peek of Heidi Klum SHINE – a new fragrance hitting Rite Aid stores this September. Shine encapsulates the radiance and joy of Heidi Klum, a top model, TV presenter and businesswoman. It was designed to be a sensual fragrance that accents a woman’s natural beauty. To watch a video of Heidi introducing the fragrance to Rite Aid customers – and for a look at the new Shine TV commercial – visit the Video tab on Rite Aid’s Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/riteaid.

Here's a little bit more about the fragrance from stylist.com:

Shine is Klum's first signature fragrance -- an oriental scent made of pink peppercorn, pear and mandarin top notes; a mimosa absolute, sunflower, and lily of the valley heart; and musk cosmone, vanilla and Venezuelan tonka bean drydown.

"There are different moods that as a fragrance creator you can travel to," Klum told WWD. "But for my first one, I wanted what I felt my staple would be. I wanted it to be sensual and feminine, but still luxurious and expensive-smelling - because I think there are so many perfumes out there that smell cheap and too sweet."

After watching the video (link above) and learning the notes in this fragrance, I'm intrigued and can't wait to sniff it next month. How about you?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig