Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 5, 2011

Spotted: new beauty additions at Sears

If you missed my post from back in April, and you haven't been to your local Sears lately, you might be in for a REAL treat! In a nutshell, according this article, Sears has expanded their makeup department in more than 100 stores and online to include MANY of the drugstore brands we know and love. My pal Maria was kind enough to share with us some of the makeup she spotted at her local Sears recently and all I can say is, WOW!

(image credit for all of the following photos: Maria for Nouveau Cheap)

Iman Flawless Perfection Stick Foundation & Corrective Concealer 
(with testers!)


Mineral Essence cosmetics:


Ultimate Posh makeup brushes and Mineral Essence starter kits:


Look at this extensive collection of NYC cosmetics!


And an extensive collection of Styli-Style products:


And finally, a full display from Burt's Bees:


 If you haven't been to your local Sears in a while, it might be worth a trip--hopefully your Sears is one of the 100 stores that now has this extended cosmetics department!

Thanks SO much, Maria, for the fantastic pics!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I'm headed to the mall this weekend and plan on checking out my Sears. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these at my Sears too! (Northridge Mall, CA) But the prices were way higher than other drugstores.The displays were nice, but I wouldn't but anything at their inflated prices. (Which is surprising coming from Sears...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NeutraKris: oooh, I can't wait to hear about what you find! :)

    Lauren: That's a bummer about the higher prices you encountered. BUT, I will say this: for brands that are harder to find for some people (I hear all the time from readers that they can't locate NYC or Styli-Style in their areas), it might be worth it to pay a slightly higher price as opposed to buying online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Mine was lucky enough a long while ago. got a few things too. The only sale that I ever see are BOGO1/2 off. Surprised mines is one of the few, considering I don't live in that huge of a town I don't think... :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy that gives me hope for my town!

    I will have to hop on over to Sears and see if they have anything here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the biggest Styli-Style display I've ever seen! I've never heard of Mineral Essence before. So this post makes me really giddy. I really want to go to Sears now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadly the Sears in my area did not get any cosmetics. Which I am fine with since an Ulta opened up near by so if I want to experiment I can go there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woah!!
    Why didn't Sears do this when I worked there a few years ago, I could have spent so much time there, and imagine the discount!? hehe
    Gotta go visit Sears soon :)
    Thank you for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't expect this to last long. Sears has never been good with things like this, soon the displays will go to bunk, and will never be restocked, just like the last time they tried with makeup in the late 90s.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig