Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 1, 2011

Essence of Beauty makeup brushes BOGOFREE!

A HUGE thanks to my wonderful reader bluecollarsophisticate for this one:

ALL Essence of Beauty makeup brushes are BOGOFREE on the CVS website RIGHT NOW!

There is no sale notice when you go on the site, HOWEVER, I just tried it out by putting two $5.99 brushes in my cart and, sure enough, my subtotal was $5.99!

If you were one of the people who prefer the old style brushes to the new style, this is your time to stock up. Obviously CVS is running this sale to make room for the new style, so take advantage while you can (before everything sells out!).

Even with standard shipping ($5.49 for orders under $49) this is still a great deal if you plan to buy four or more brushes.

Thanks again, bluecollarsophisticate, for the heads-up about this!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I wonder if they'll have this in-stores too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Right on time. I went into the store yesterday to check for the new brushes or a sale on the old ones and found neither. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig