Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 21, 2011

Swatches: Petites Color Fever Pink Diamond

Pink Diamond is one of the newest Petites Color Fever polishes that I showed you in this post. You can find Petites Color Fever polishes at Rite Aid and, I believe, at Walmart as well. At Rite Aid they retail for $2.99 (although lots of older, core collection shades are now on clearance for $0.99--if you missed my post about that, click here for more info).

Once the sun comes back again (it's so rainy here in San Diego right now--I love it!) I will post the other new shades I purchased.

But today, it's all about the pink glitter! After a few days of wearing the two shades of pink I showed you in this post, I decided to top them with Pink Diamond.

In these first pics, I used one coat of Pink Diamond over Milani Sugar:

 Petites Color Fever Pink Diamond (over Milani Sugar)
(retail: $2.99)


I'm so mad that I broke my middle fingernail--it's all that I can see when I look at these pics! Anyway, regarding Pink Diamond, you can see that it's packed with varying sizes of glitter pieces. I don't care for it after one coat, and I think you might agree with me when you see these next photos.

In these pictures, I used two coats of Pink Diamond over Milani Parfait:




I think Pink Diamond is so much prettier after two coats! So sparkly and cheery. I'm also pleased to report that, after a layer of top coat, this polish isn't bumpy to the touch (which I'm sure is due to the fact that the glitter is so fine).

If you're a pink glitter gal, this one might be worth the hunt. I can't wait to wear it on my toes over a neon pink for summer.

Do you own any of the new (or old) Petites Color Fever polishes? What are some of your favorite shades?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Oh my, this polish is so cute! Kind of reminds me of Katy P.'s "Teenage Dream" in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks almost exactly like WnW Sparked to me, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang you Rite Aid! You and your lack of stores in Texas strike again! I don't think any of the Walmarts near me carry the Color Fever Petites line.

    And like Michelle said, this really does remind me of WnW's Sparkled. How do you think it compares G?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really can't go wrong with pink sparkles! This is so pretty and affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a brand new display at my Rite Aid this weekend and am wearing Periwinkle right now. It is really pretty andnice formula too. This is the first time I've tried this brand but would definately get more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just picked up a couple Black Diamonds on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're $3.99 here. I thought that was awfully high since they're small bottles. I might have bought another, but stopped at two.

    North East SF Bay

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! cant wait for spring! that will look pretty peeking out of sandals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just picked up 'Dazed' and almost put it on this morning, but opted for Sinful Colors Timbleberry instead. It was a pinky/coral kind of day, but Dazed will be the next sparkly green I reach for. I also got another Scherer called Chameleon...there was only one bottle in the RiteAid I stopped at, the color is called Blue Sky and its a blue/purple duochrome. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks a lot like "Spitfire" from Pure Ice. (at least on my phone) I LOVE that polish! And it's only $2 at Walmart!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig