Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 20, 2010

Review: motif holiday hand washes from Target (spoiler: I love 'em!)

A little while ago I posted some information about these new motif holiday hand soaps that are currently available at Target, and today I'd like to show two of them to you.  The last time I was at Target I spotted them on a end-cap and I just couldn't resist purchasing two of them--they are so fun for the holidays!

If you've got company coming over in the days to come, and you don't want them to use your plain ol' everyday hand soap, I say run over to Target and pick some of these up ASAP. I am LOVING them:

 motif hand washes with aloe
left: pomegranate & rose
right: peppermint bark
(retail: $2.99 at Target)

There are so many things I love about these. First, I love that the front of the label is a design without any text, whereas the back has the actual product information. As Martha Stewart always says, it's nice to have a decorative bottle for hand soap that's free of labels and text.  I have to agree--it's just a nice touch and I LOVE the design of these bottles so much. You can't see it in these pics, but the tree trunks on the peppermint bark bottle are actually metallic silver.


As for the soap itself, both fragrances I purchased smell DIVINE. Peppermint bark smells just like an Andes Crème de Menthe, and pomegranate & rose has a soft, sweet, feminine, perfumey scent to it. Both soaps leave a nice fragrance behind on my hands, and they lather up quite well for being a traditional liquid type of soap.

For the price, I think these are some fantastic holiday soaps that can definitely spruce up your guest bath, kitchen sink, or even your own bathroom (I have peppermint bark at my bathroom sink right now and I love using it every morning!). 

For more info about these soaps (PS: they're "naturally formulated with aloe and biodegrable"), you can visit the motif site here.

Do you already own any motif hand washes? Are you thinking about picking some up in time for the holidays? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm not even sure I saw these when I went to Target last. The pomegranate rose would be an interesting blend that I would like to smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found them at Super Target weeks ago and picked up the Peppermint Bark and Pom Rose scents. I went back and bought out the stock of the Pom Rose because it is that wonderful. FYI: I looked at my Target and they did not have them. I asked and was told that they only carry them at Super Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sold when you said Andes. Here in Canada, you can't get Andes thins all year long. It's only sold during the winter holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have peppermint bark in my bathroom right now too! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had Target...that peppermint bark is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these!!!! How awesome would it be if there was a matching hand lotion!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly: hey girlie, they were on an end-cap at my Target, across from where the regular hand soaps are located. :)

    Andra: Wow, that's interesting! I found them at my regular Target, which is not a Super Target. :)

    Pammy: glad you think so too!

    Ashley: Boo! I'm sorry you can only get those delicious little candies during the holidays! :(

    meghan: Great minds think alike! ;) I love using this first thing in the morning. Such a sweet little wake-me-up. :)

    Tracy: Awww, I'm sorry, honey.

    robin: OMG that would be extremely awesome!! I wish!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig