Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yummy new hand soaps debut at Target this week!

I am SUCH a sucker for hand soaps (obviously since I tend to review a lot of them right here on this blog), and especially when they come in pretty bottles with unique fragrances. So I was very excited when the following info hit my in-box the other day!
 Motif Holiday Hand Soaps (retail: $2.99, 8 oz)
Left to right: Pomegranate and Rose, Cypress and Pear, Peppermint Bark

Three delicious Motif biodegradable hand soaps ($2.99 for 8 oz) will be debuting this week at Target stores across the nation.  The fragrances are as follows:

Pomegranate and Rose
Fruity top notes of pomegranate and grapefruit combine with a delicate yet distinct rose floral note.

Peppermint Bark
A delicious blend of peppermint, spearmint and a touch of chocolate make this a nostalgic holiday favorite.

Cypress and Pear
A woodland blend of rich cypress, cedar and green moss sweetened with a touch of pear.


How excited am I to get these soaps? VERY! All of the fragrances are so unique (Peppermint Bark must be mine!) and I adore the bottles and the price.  Will you be looking for these at your local Target?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Those are some interesting combos. I'll have to give these a sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these soaps! I actually have the Cypress and Pear one in my bathroom right now. It smells awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly: If you find these, please let me know what you think! :)

    cait: Ooooh, that is great to know! I think Cypress and Pear would be my next choice after Peppermint Bark. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig