Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 13, 2010

Follow-up: Payless Shoe Source's new makeup collections

Back in March, I shared with you an article about how Payless Shoe Source was going to release some makeup collections in September (click here for all the details).


I was kind of excited to see what they'd have to offer considering that, according to the article, they were working with the same manufacturer responsible for creating the makeup lines at Urban Outfitters and Forever21.  

According to that article, these makeup products were to debut in stores beginning in September. Well, September is upon us, and I don't see anything mentioned on the Payless website. I just asked Payless, via Twitter, if they had any info about this, so hopefully I'll receive a response soon.

In the meantime, have you been to a Payless near you lately? If so, have you see any new makeup products? Apparently they'll be sold under the brands Zoe & Zac and Unforgettable Moments, and prices will start at $2.99.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I haven't been in a Payless in a minute. There is one in the mall about 30 minutes from here. Please keep me post on the twitter reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh...Shoes + Makeup = Awesomeness. However, Payless? =/ Not a big fan of Payless tbh =O

    But we'll see how they do this makeup thing =) I'll bite and give 'em a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be on the lookout for them. It will be interesting to see what they come out with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just seems too weird, going shoe and cosmetics shopping together. They just don't go together to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some Payless! They've really stepped up their game in recent years! One of the Project Runway peeps is coming out with a seriously funky collection there in the spring!

    I haven't seen any evidence of a cosmetic collection in mine. I was there less than 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie: I just posted an update! The products will be in select stores beginning in October. :)

    Silly Lilacs: Yeah, I haven't bought shoes there myself in a quite a while, but I've been hearing lots of raves lately, so I'm excited to go back in and check it out (and hopefully the makeup will be there too!).

    Kimberly: I totally agree! I hope we both see these goodies in October!

    Donna: I can see your point, but I guess I'm used to it since I'm always shopping at places like Ross and Marshalls where things are all sort of jumbled together. Haha. :)

    Maureen: Thanks for the update! I just heard back from Payless and they should have the beauty products in stores next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Extra! Extra! I just saw the makeup in my store! If you like, I can snap a few photos tomorrow! I only walked by the store while leaving Dollar Tree. In a rush to my son's b-day dinner, or I would have stopped...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maureen! OMG, another reader just told me about this and sent me some pics!! Thank you SO much for offering to snap some photos, though! You are an absolute sweetheart for offering! :D So I guess the person at Payless that I spoke with wasn't aware that these had already launched in certain locations, huh? Anyway, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know what you think if you try anything. Please keep me posted? And thanks again, honey! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig