Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Odds 'n' Ends

Hello, my lovelies! I've got lots of little tid-bits I'd like to share with you today, so let's get started!

1) My good pal Amber over at Beauty Junkies Unite recently asked me to write a post for her amazing blog. Many of you who already read BJU probably know that Amber's been having some issues with her arm lately (get well soon, Amber!), which has interfered a little bit with her ability to bring us all the great content we're using to getting from BJU. So when she asked me to guest-blog, I jumped at the chance to help her out. The title of my post is Five Tips for Saving Money on Drugstore Beauty Products, and I would love it if you'd take a peek when you have a minute!

2) If you read my post yesterday about the makeup collections that were scheduled to release at Payless Shoe Source this month, you know that I said I'd contact Payless via Twitter for more details on the launch date. Well Payless responded (yay!) and here's the scoop: the Payless Beauty collection is still going to happen, but it's launching in October instead of September. So keeps your eyes open for it next month! Also, it will initially launch in limited release, but eventually there will be a wider release. Currently there are no plans for the products to available online, but hopefully that will change (if I can't find these products in my area, I'd at least love to see pics of the products online, wouldn't you?).

3) Lotion fans! Jergens has a new lotion called "Overnight Repair" and you can get a free sample plus a $1 Jergens coupon via AllYou.com! But hurry because this was yesterday's "Freebie of the Day" over at AllYou so I'm sure it's going to sell out quickly. And by the way, I have a link to AllYou's Freebie of the Day on my Money Savings Links page, so be sure to click that every day--you never know what you might find! (There's a direct link to this page on my left-hand side bar--all you have to do is click the purple shopping bag!)

4) Speaking of freebies, there is also another great freebie that I spotted on AllYou for THREE John Freida Root Awakening samples (including the Smoothing Lotion that I love and reviewed here). If you want these, you need to seriously hurry because this has been up for a while and it could disappear any second now.

That's it for now but I'll be back in a few with a very exciting review (I cannot WAIT to show you these new products!).
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. HUUUUUUGE thanks to Gianna for sprinkling a little savings dust on BJU for my readers!

    xo
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig