Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another update: Payless Beauty Collection (with pics!)

Even though the official word on this new Payless Shoe Source beauty collection is that it will launch in October (click here and here for more info), thanks to two of my lovely readers for letting me know that they spotted these products in stores THIS WEEK! Thanks to my lovely reader Maureen for letting me know she spotted these goodies just yesterday at her local Payless, and a huge thanks to my wonderful Twitter follower JA99fitt for sending me the following pics she snapped at her local Payless recently! You rock, JA99fitt!

I have to say that I'm excited about these products--from the looks of these pics, these goodies are far exceeding my expectations and I cannot wait to check them out in person! (For those of you who missed my last posts about these new products, it appears that Payless is working with the same manufacturer who also makes the house brands for Urban Outfitters and Forever21.)

Zoe & Zac Naturals All-Over Face Colors (retail: $7.99)


Zoe & Zac Naturals Eye & Lip Palettes (retail: $9.99)

assorted body products (retail: $6.99 each)

assorted lip glosses and kits (retail: unknown)

According to JA99fitt, some of the displays were still empty, so there will be more products to come. I'm REALLY hoping they release some nail polishes! Wouldn't that be fun?

So, my lovelies, what do you think so far of these new beauty offerings from Payless? Are you excited to see them in person? Do you think you'll give anything a try? I'm hoping that they'll have BOGO sales (like they do for their shoes) soon!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I was sort of hoping these would be crappy (= saved money). But I don't think so....eyes are very peeled open! :)

    Double yowzer if they get to be a part of their BOGO 1/2 off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wow I gotta go checkout my local payless :)
    (i got my account back!! someone hacked it a few months ago. now i can comment again!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!! These products look better than I was expecting. I will have to check my local payless. I need some new shoes for school anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh I don't think it looks like anything that great...I'd like to see it in person

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it looks that great either, although, I don't even have a Payless within like 100 miles of me anymore, so it doesn't matter much anyways. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will check them out in store but quite honestly they remind me of the new and improved WnW line and they're pricier....so as of now i am not likely to pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm...I was kind of excited...But the product is a bit pricey...Unlike F21, their cosmetic is cheaper. I am not sure that I will go and buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was definitely expecting the products to be less expensive too, but since I haven't seen them in person or tried anything I can't judge! LOL Awesome that your readers sent you those pics. Thanks guys!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ladies! It seems like the majority of you are at least "curious" about these new products. I agree that the prices are little bit higher than I expected, but if they run BOGOs then it might be fun to check some out. I have heard that they also have polishes, so I'm pretty excited to see those. :) Thanks for all the great feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The imprints on the all-over face colors make me think of Physician's Formula's organics line. Because of the higher price I'm not too interested either, but if I start reading rave reviews about the products and/or see some sweet sales I'll think again.

    It just seems to me that the cosmetics market is very crowded, which is good for us, lots to choose from. But for a start up? Not good to start at the high end of drugstore pricing unless you've got a product that really stands out for some reason, and this one doesn't especially.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the full collection at my Payless today! It had plenty of nailpolish sets :) The ones I saw all had three polishes in a set together, no singles. They also had some eyeshadow palettes with two coordinating gel liners (it looked like). They also had some lip butters and some sheer lip tints. They had some interesting products but I just couldn't decide what to get so I didn't get anything! I'm sure I'll end up changing my mind on this though.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig