Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Awesome HiP 510 news and more drugstore info!

OMG I can hardly contain myself! I was at CVS earlier today and guess what I saw?? The infamous HiP 510 duo...IN THE PERMANENT DISPLAY! If you have no idea why I'm so excited about this, click here for all the details, and you can also click here to see the eye look I did using just this duo. This is HUGE and SUCH great news! Now all of us can experience the magic of this duo! Yay!


This particular CVS had the completely new core collection display all set up (I know a lot of drugstores are still in transition) so if you don't spot 510 at your local drugstore, just wait until they've finished overhauling the entire display because it WILL be there eventually.

For all my fellow bath and body junkies out there, I also have to tell you that I finally spotted the new Essence of Beauty (CVS house brand) scent, and it smells just like an orange dreamsicle!


If you're a gourmand lover, you need to give this one a whiff. It's seriously giving my beloved EoB Pixie Tangerine a run for its money! By the way, all EoB products are Buy 2, Get 1 Free this week.

And finally, I want to be sure everyone knows about some other great deals going on this week:

1) Target has Tone Body Washes on sale this week for $2.99 and there's a $1 printable coupon on the Tone website right now! You know I loooove that Blueberry body wash, but now I can finally try the White Clay & Jasmine I've been wanting for a while now! What's your favorite from Tone?

2) Also at Target, Mitchum deodorant is on sale for $2.99 and most papers last Sunday had a $1 coupon, so if you clipped that, you're looking at Mitchum for just $1.99.

3) Another free toothpaste alert (I think I mentioned last week that Rite Aid had free toothpaste after a Single Check Rebate): this week Walgreens has 5.8 oz tubes of Colgate Total Advance on sale for $3.49 with $3.49 Register Rewards. So yeah, more free toothpaste!

4) And finally, another great deal at CVS, which I just took advantage of myself this week: There are a ton of John Frieda haircare products on sale this week for 2/$10 with $5 Extra Bucks, bringing your total down to just 2/$5. But if you clipped the $2 off 1 John Frieda product coupon from the paper a while back and held onto it (like I always advise you to do!) then that brings your total down to just $3 for two products, or $1.50 each. Yay!

Also, I still plan on reviewing the John Frieda Root Awakening Smoothing Lotion I purchased a while back, but I thought it might be a good idea to compare it to the older Frizz-Ease Smoothing Cream, so I picked that up today (for $1.50!) and I'll do a comparison post very soon.

That's it for now, but I hope you're as happy as I am about that HiP 510 news! :)
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is great news! I wasn't sure if I would be able to get 510 before it sold out, so I feel better about that now. I can't wait to smell dreamsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. I just bought 510 a few weeks ago and call me crazy but now it makes me not like it as much! I think it's because of the "limited edition" factor that made me like it just a little more. That's great news for those who really want it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found and picked up the 510 eyeshadow after seeing it on your blog and I love it! It is so pretty. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The John Freida is 2/5 after the $5 Extra Bucks, but you can use TWO of the $2 off 1 John Frieda coupons, making it $1 for 2!! You can use 1 coupon per item,so if you have 2 of the coupons you can get 2 for $1... I always buy more than 1 paper just for the coupons,so I have atleast 4 of these coupons! :) Also,check to see if you dollar tree carries the sunday paper, that way you only have to pay $1 for the paper! ALSO...if you are really into coupons, ask your dollar tree what they do with the Sunday paper if there are any left over. I always get my coupons for free,because they said they just throw them out,so I asked if I could have them,and they said yes!! Ask! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My CVS actually has the Essence of Beauty stuff buy 2 get 2 free! I was totally thinking of getting the ginger jasmine body spray with the sale, and now I know I'll have to look for the pixie tangerine and the new orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just don't understand why Hip stuff isn't outside the US... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed that HiP eyeshadow in the display also! I couldn't buy it at the time, but I hope I'm able to pick one up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to CVS and bought a HiP 510 at your recommendation. I found two that were mis-filed in the permanent display (there's no spot for them yet, so I started digging and hit the jackpot), so I snagged one (and put the other in a place where people can see it!). It's great! Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig